The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I just ran into some clown on MW2 using a blinged scar-h with grenade launcher and heartbeat sensor (:|) Danger Close (:|:|) and Commando (:|:|:|). I facepalm'd so hard

Been playin more MW2. Finally got to Level 70, fuck yeah!

I'm more of a FAMAS (holographic) kinda guy now. ACR, SCAR, and P90 was a thing of the past for me.

Gotta give to IW, they MW2 had the fundamentals of a great sequel. Bring in the original, and put it on steroids. And it worked.

Wide selection of weapons too:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm thinkin of moving to the Vector next.

Also tried out Alien Swarm 2day...

Put a holographic on the M16 and it's twice as accurate and a little stronger than the FAMAS. and lmao crazymonkey using Bling just so he can put a red dot over probably the best iron sight in the game. waste of a perk brosef

And yeah the more I play this game the more it annoys me. Too many people have caught on to the danger close noob tube bs, it's frustrating as hell. So I just used it myself, like a pro :happysad: seriously though it's pretty much the only way the game doesn't get frustrating now. That, and the angry messages crack me up

And yeah the more I play this game the more it annoys me. Too many people have caught on to the danger close noob tube bs, it's frustrating as hell. So I just used it myself, like a pro :happysad: seriously though it's pretty much the only way the game doesn't get frustrating now. That, and the angry messages crack me up

Search seems to have way less noob tubing than deathmatch game types.

than again if you know the search spawns on wasteland you can snipe people with a noob tube lmfao.

btw been gearing up my first 80. doubt I will get to seriously raid with him.:( atleast I have a fury 80 for cat.B) can't wait to dual wield one handers.:jerkit: lol

Search seems to have way less noob tubing than deathmatch game types.

than again if you know the search spawns on wasteland you can snipe people with a noob tube lmfao.

Yeah but I don't really like search unless I'm playing in a party, which I'm not 75% of the time

I honestly don't have really any desire to play my xbox now tbh. mw2 was fun for a bit since I kinda miss cod and bc.( friend's copy.) gears 2 bores me. halo 3 bores me. and after playing mw2 for a bit it got boring too. I'm honestly thinking of getting a trey one day for the rpgs... all I really play alot nowadays is wow. xflop needs more than shooters.

I honestly don't have really any desire to play my xbox now tbh.

mw2 was fun for a bit since I kinda miss cod and bc.( friend's copy.)

gears 2 bores me.

halo 3 bores me.

and after playing mw2 for a bit it got boring too.

I'm honestly thinking of getting a trey one day for the rpgs...

all I really play alot nowadays is wow.

xflop needs more than shooters.

there are a bunch of RPGs on xbox. There is a bunch of games in general. you say you dont want shooters, but thats all you play:wonder:

Put a holographic on the M16 and it's twice as accurate and a little stronger than the FAMAS.

and lmao crazymonkey using Bling just so he can put a red dot over probably the best iron sight in the game. waste of a perk brosef

Anyone that uses red dot on and ACR or SCAR is an idiot, their iron sights are even better.

I was noob tubing for a short while, just so I could do it's challenges with the SCAR. However now, perk combo of cold blooded+ninja, and silencer is invaluable. Love sneaking up on nigaz :glad:

I like using the TAR-21 on my cold-blooded class, high rate of fire :happysad:. At least, on my one with the stinger for shooting down air support, got a UMP on the other. That gun is way to good, has awesome iron sights as well and damage barely drops over long distance so the silencer doesn't even really affect it

Put a holographic on the M16 and it's twice as accurate and a little stronger than the FAMAS.

and lmao crazymonkey using Bling just so he can put a red dot over probably the best iron sight in the game. waste of a perk brosef

nah it helped me aim :facep:

lol it's about time you find that game frustrating.