The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

From what I've played I'm enjoying it. It's nothing too complicated yet but I only did the first puzzle. Multiple solutions is great though and being rewarded for them makes you stick around even after you completed it. :killzone:

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

busted out the ps2 to play some shit, now it's xenosaga (my wait-for-digital-devil-saga-to-come game)

xenosaga is really...cutscene heavy lol

Xenosaga 1 still has the longest cutscenes I've ever experieinced in a game. The first cutscene alone was like 40mins or such? With MGS it's like a 15-20hr game with long cutscenes, Xenosaga is a 50hr game with even longer cutscenes. I think it's still the only game that actually has save points inbetween cutscenes too.

*20min cutscene*

Want to save? (save game)

*another 20 min cutscene*

I liked Xenosaga wayyyyyyyy more than both Digital Devil Sagas though I think DDS would probably be more fun to play today since it's likely aged better. Xenosaga had really crude visuals and a lot of grayness. The sequels are a lot more colorful and pleasent to look at.

Did the first case in Phoenix Wright and am playing through MGS1, still have Stacking to play just haven't felt like sitting infront of the TV </3

how are u liking pw? btw, the first case is more like a tutorial than anything else. the second case and on = :love:

Downloaded the Untold Stories bundle for Resident Evil 5 and am pretty much only playing Mercenaries Reunion these days. Some people hate the scoring system but I love it, a lot more challenging than standard Mercenaries scoring system that was more focused on building time in order to get a high score. In Reunion, the kill combo is really important now so you definitely don't want it to break. The higher the kill combo the more points you get for killing enemies. You'll want to save the boss enemies for last that way you'll get massive points and let me tell you, trying to keep your combo alive while simultaneously having a Reaper/Execution & Red Executioner/Chainsaw Manjini/Giant Manjini chase you around is tense. Character balance is also much better than standard Mercenaries (which was pretty much the Wesker show). Every character in Reunion is very capable and if I had to pick the best out of the bunch it'd probably be Excella but only because she gets a GL with Flash rounds.

Did the first case in Phoenix Wright and am playing through MGS1, still have Stacking to play just haven't felt like sitting infront of the TV </3

how are u liking pw? btw, the first case is more like a tutorial than anything else. the second case and on = :love:From what I played I liked it but I haven't played much more than the first case. Been playing TF2 again.

how are u liking pw? btw, the first case is more like a tutorial than anything else. the second case and on = :love:From what I played I liked it but I haven't played much more than the first case. Been playing TF2 again. The last case in PW will blow your mind.

how are u liking pw? btw, the first case is more like a tutorial than anything else. the second case and on = :love:From what I played I liked it but I haven't played much more than the first case. Been playing TF2 again. The last case in PW will blow your mind. the last 2 cases :bow: