The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

I've yet to play Dead Space 2, but there was something to appreciate in the first one's ending. Isaac just sits down, shows how rough a day he's had. I liked it.

I'm playing Bioshock 2. :poop: Bored. I feel like I'm going through the motions for no purpose. You really limit your audience when you rehash a game that relies on atmosphere. It's down to the faithful.

I'm playing Bioshock 2. :poop: Bored. I feel like I'm going through the motions for no purpose. You really limit your audience when you rehash a game that relies on atmosphere. It's down to the faithful.

that game seems like one of the worst sequels of the gen. Nobody seems to give a damn about it. I heard the Minerva's Den DLC is better than the entire game lol.

The only thing Bioshock 2 did better than one was it didn't rely on a shitty ass boss find to end the game other than that the game is trash. You can only visit Rapture once before it loses its value.

i beat portal 2. fucking incredible! took me between 6 to 6 1/2 hours. but it felt so damn complete, with the depth of a 15+ hour title. the puzzles weren't too hard, but so damn enjoyable since they were cleverly constructed and had tight gameplay. the level design, music, and voice acting just made everything come together so perfectly. a fucking 10 in my book. after i finish deadspace 2, i'd like to play this again, but with co-op. GAME OF THE GEN.

sounds really short, especially if you don't have a partner for co op (like me). i think ill wait for a price drop/steam sale.

it may be short for you too, since you play a lot of puzzle games like me. but for the average gamer, i'd say it clocks in around 8+ hours. i have a few friends who got stuck on several puzzles for a decent amount of time. i had to help them. they're not dumb by any means either. they just don't play these types of games.

i beat portal 2. fucking incredible! took me between 6 to 6 1/2 hours. but it felt so damn complete, with the depth of a 15+ hour title. the puzzles weren't too hard, but so damn enjoyable since they were cleverly constructed and had tight gameplay. the level design, music, and voice acting just made everything come together so perfectly. a fucking 10 in my book. after i finish deadspace 2, i'd like to play this again, but with co-op. GAME OF THE GEN.

maybe it's just how you worded it but you know the co-op campaign is an entirely different campaign right? :jerkit:

maybe it's just how you worded it but you know the co-op campaign is an entirely different campaign right? :jerkit:i did not know that! :jerkit: i thought it was the same puzzles, slightly altered for co-op. that owns!

back to dead space 2. game makes me very tense. i think i only have a few chapters to go (on 11). also, played a bit more of sword and sworcery. such a soothing game. i love the music puzzles and overall feel.

lol dead space 2 is the kinda game you put down after playing 2 hours because it's too intense and then pick it up again 30 minutes later because you wanna see what happens next. btw is Swords and Sworcery on the Iphone yet?

lol dead space 2 is the kinda game you put down after playing 2 hours because it's too intense and then pick it up again 30 minutes later because you wanna see what happens next.

btw is Swords and Sworcery on the Iphone yet?

this my friend is so fucking true! i play it in hour/2hour sessions. and even though i usually don't go back to it for at least a day or 2, i usually do catch myself 30 min later wishing i was playing it again. work has been fierce lately. that's kind of why i got hardcore into mobile gaming. i spend a lot of time in studios. and yeah...been playing s&s on the iphone 4. i'm not sure if it's your kind of game, since it's more of an interactive story than anything else. however, the music, atmosphere, and overall design is just so mesmerizing. it also follows our actual moon cycle. i wonder if the game plays differently on the last day, since it has a countdown. the title does have some puzzles (nothing really hard). i like them. they involve light and sound.