The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Played like 2 hours of Portal 2. I'm already in love with this game. :bow:

oh man it gets SOOOOOOOOO much better too. my gotg :smugd:So far I've seen the jump pads, the redirection cubes and the light bridges. I love the jump pads :D

Played like 2 hours of Portal 2. I'm already in love with this game. :bow:

oh man it gets SOOOOOOOOO much better too. my gotg :smugd:So far I've seen the jump pads, the redirection cubes and the light bridges. I love the jump pads :D oh man....wait til you get the repulsion gels. fuck they own so hard.

I have 9800GT, 3GB of ram and an old dual core processor. Running this thing on high. Valve. :bow:

dude its source. that computer could run crysis on high :ben:

I did manage to run Crysis 2 on high (but with 1280 x 800 res). Crysis 1 though, that was a medium. :ben:

I guess I'm just happy I can still run PC games without having to spend more $$$ :tard:

Guest C.M.

playing portal 2 again :)

Do you have commentary on?

Playing Outland, game has a decent length for 10 bucks.

Started and finished Episode 1 today as well.

how was episode 1? I was gonna replay it again after replaying HL2 but school and Portal 2 got in the way.

As for me I've been playing some Mortal Kombat 9. It's pretty good. I like the look of the game and the fighting engine is solid. The way they present the story is really fun (and the best story mode to date in a fighter). It's too bad the CPU is cheap as fuck lol.

nah. no commentary. just playing as is. going slowly though. i kind of want to take a break from long gaming sessions until la noire comes out. i had that 1 month block buster pass, and got kind of burned out on gaming, especially since i wanted to complete several iphone games too.