The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

i started playing deus ex. game is tight. i actually don't mind the controls.

I don't know anyone that has been playing games for more than 1 year can have trouble with the controls. They're basically Halo controls. :D

lol word. i don't know why people were complaining about the controls, unless it's the ps3 version in specific (i have the 360 one). btw, is hacking a major part of the game? i'm not a huge fan of it. i do, however, enjoy crawling through air ducts and sneaking up on people for stealth kills.

Yeah honestly you want to have at least level 3 hacking ability. You can probably beat the game without hacking once though. Do you get how the hacking works though? At first I didn't get it until I figured out its a game of risk and reward.
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I don't know anyone that has been playing games for more than 1 year can have trouble with the controls. They're basically Halo controls. :Dlol word. i don't know why people were complaining about the controls, unless it's the ps3 version in specific (i have the 360 one). btw, is hacking a major part of the game? i'm not a huge fan of it. i do, however, enjoy crawling through air ducts and sneaking up on people for stealth kills. Yeah honestly you want to have at least level 3 hacking ability. You can probably beat the game without hacking once though. Do you get how the hacking works though? At first I didn't get it until I figured out its a game of risk and reward.i have no clue how it works. which is odd, since i play a shit load of logic-based games. i seem to hack things by luck.

I don't know anyone that has been playing games for more than 1 year can have trouble with the controls. They're basically Halo controls. :Dlol word. i don't know why people were complaining about the controls, unless it's the ps3 version in specific (i have the 360 one). btw, is hacking a major part of the game? i'm not a huge fan of it. i do, however, enjoy crawling through air ducts and sneaking up on people for stealth kills. Yeah honestly you want to have at least level 3 hacking ability. You can probably beat the game without hacking once though. Do you get how the hacking works though? At first I didn't get it until I figured out its a game of risk and reward.i have no clue how it works. which is odd, since i play a shit load of logic-based games. i seem to hack things by luck.

It's all based on probabilities. Basically every "node" you capture has a chance of starting the countdown timer. When you highlight a node, it will tell you your chance of being detected and starting the countdown timer. The chances are in 20s: 20% chance, 40 % chance, 60% chance, etc.

So what you want to do is capture as many low risk things as you can before setting off the timer. You probably can hack everything without worry if you're just going for the green node as quick as possible. But if you want to capture other things such as extra experience points, data, etc, you need to go for the other nodes.

I don't know if I explained it clearly but I tried lol.

Edit: The nuke "powerup" lets you capture a node without any chance of being detected

The stop worm lets you freeze the timer for a bit.

Edited by -CM-

Played Project Overlord (Mass Effect 2) today. Solid enough mission pack, Hammerhead is still cool to use. Could have used a little more interaction from my squad during cut scenes though, in fact the only time they were even acknowledged by other characters was when they questioned Legion's presence. Shame. In other news, I watched a bit of Dead Island over my friends house. Looks nice enough, but annoying, there appears to be no manual saves and your weapons can glitch and disappear. Not sure I'd grab it. But whoah, man, today was all about Portal 2 co-op. That game is an instant classic, felt refreshing, challenging and fun, and worked extremely well over splitscreen.

Played Project Overlord (Mass Effect 2) today. Solid enough mission pack, Hammerhead is still cool to use. Could have used a little more interaction from my squad during cut scenes though, in fact the only time they were even acknowledged by other characters was when they questioned Legion's presence. Shame.

In other news, I watched a bit of Dead Island over my friends house. Looks nice enough, but annoying, there appears to be no manual saves and your weapons can glitch and disappear. Not sure I'd grab it.

But whoah, man, today was all about Portal 2 co-op. That game is an instant classic, felt refreshing, challenging and fun, and worked extremely well over splitscreen.

Have you played the Shadow Broker DLC? It's amazing.

Nah, it's next on my list now, would play tonight but I'm tired and aware it's my last bit of full fledged ME2 action before I've done everything. Any squad recommendations? Interesting conversations and such? I was thinking of taking Tali and Garrus, just incase there's any cool exchanges between them and Liara.

Nah, it's next on my list now, would play tonight but I'm tired and aware it's my last bit of full fledged ME2 action before I've done everything.

Any squad recommendations? Interesting conversations and such? I was thinking of taking Tali and Garrus, just incase there's any cool exchanges between them and Liara.

not sure. I brought Kasumi along just because she's awesome gameplay wise.

Nah, it's next on my list now, would play tonight but I'm tired and aware it's my last bit of full fledged ME2 action before I've done everything.

Any squad recommendations? Interesting conversations and such? I was thinking of taking Tali and Garrus, just incase there's any cool exchanges between them and Liara.

not sure. I brought Kasumi along just because she's awesome gameplay wise.

Lol she really is, her shadow strike move works practically anywhere she don't even give a fuck

'Ay Kasumi, go merk that harbinger collector in the middle of the swarm!' 'Moving to location!' 'Baws :ben:'

Finished Lair of the Shadow Broker, you weren't lying, that is a pretty sweet episode! Didn't have much crew dialogue but the interaction with Liara was rich and interesting. Loved all the info you could look up on certain characters too. Besides the arrival achievements I have the insanity, warp and incineration ones left to do, but for the latter two I have no more squad missions left, so time to revert to a save.