The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

No idea. But it makes sense that they do it, however, it's Sony and if it makes sense it's out of their reach. I don't think we ever saw a boxed release here in the states unless it came real late I'm not sure. I should be able to share it for free, nigbag

Edited by -CM²-
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Overall, minor annoyances for an otherwise really fun game. Game was underrated by critics if you compare the scores it got to games like Gears 3 and Max Payne 3. It was was better than both of those,.

It was better than uncharted 1-3 as well.. imo only vanquish is really better than it. I was pleasantly surprised to be honest, the game was really addicting, and if they had a bit more time and budget, they could have really developed on the other ideas they had.

shadows of the damned is alright. the aiming is a bit loose but im sure ill get used it.

I thought that game was pretty shit tbh lol. Probably the worst TPS I've played this gen. Edited by -CM-

My interest in gaming has really decreased lately. Aside from some occasional mobile titles and the walking dead episodes, I haven't really felt like playing anything. I may even sell the wiiu, I was going to keep, on eBay. Forza horizons looks pretty good, so maybe a racer would be a great change for me. Also, I think halo 4 will have one hell of a campaign. Perhaps that will get me back into finishing other single player titles.

Edited by -GD-

My interest in gaming has really decreased lately. Aside from some occasional mobile titles and the walking dead episodes, I haven't really felt like playing anything. I may even sell the wiiu, I was going to keep, on eBay. Forza horizons looks pretty good, so maybe a racer would be a great change for me. Also, I think halo 4 will have one hell of a campaign. Perhaps that will get me back into finishing other single player titles.

sounds like you need to crack open that copy of yakuza 4 :smoke:

Yeah I know. That's the problem. I find myself wanting to watch tv or a movie instead, when I have chill time at home. Maybe I'll try it out tomorrow.

Yeah I know. That's the problem. I find myself wanting to watch tv or a movie instead, when I have chill time at home. Maybe I'll try it out tomorrow.

Yeah, crack open Yakuza 4.

If you have to force yourself to play games then don't. It's a hobby not a job.

yeah, that's why I haven't played much lately. I get this way every couple of years. I only play when I'm in the mood. I would never play a game unless I'm looking forward to it.

If you have to force yourself to play games then don't. It's a hobby not a job.

yeah, that's why I haven't played much lately. I get this way every couple of years. I only play when I'm in the mood. I would never play a game unless I'm looking forward to it.

It could just be gen fatigue, who knows. It comes and goes, you guys are lucky though you don't have cold ass weather :rage:

Play some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, you'll be right as rain :smoke:

That's kind of funny you said that. I've been wanting to replay mass effect 1. I miss exploring its universe.

I'm going to wait for the PS3 re-release. See if there are any performance improvements.

Play some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, you'll be right as rain :smoke:

That's kind of funny you said that. I've been wanting to replay mass effect 1. I miss exploring its universe.

I'm going to wait for the PS3 re-release. See if there are any performance improvements.

Eh, I can live with the slowdown. I'm just glad the install fixed the texture pops.