The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

lol, i think i know someone who has it that i can borrow it off :) worth a shot if you don't find nobody to play with :)

ok I'll let you know when I rent it. We can enjoy the mediocrity together. :)

SK and I just got raped :|

losing to PSN players? You guy have gone soft.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:monosmug:

XBL trained you well nitric. :bow:

:troll: I didn't think so many people on SW would buy COD on PS3 considering how many people bash it

CM :-*

playing with a worse controller is better than giving $60 to MS every year for nothing.

:troll: I didn't think so many people on SW would buy COD on PS3 considering how many people bash it

playing with a worse controller is better than giving $60 to MS every year for nothing.

Controller isn't really a problem, it took me 30 minutes to get used to it.

And me and SK just bought Blops 2 (with rocko and my cousins) a few weeks ago, so it seem like a lot of people are on :ben:

REDE is the only other person on my list that plays it.

Edited by nitric

Controller isn't really a problem, it took me 30 minutes to get used to it.

And me and SK just bought Blops 2 (with rocko and my cousins) a few weeks ago, so it seem like a lot of people are on :ben:

REDE is the only other person on my list that plays it.

Paunzerfaust is Rocko? :noway

yeah ROFL.

I finished Mass Effect 3 the other day, and even though the plot has major problems I liked it the best out of the three Mass Effect games, and I just ordered a new copy off Amazon (I GFed the one I played) for some reason.

I finished Mass Effect 3 the other day, and even though the plot has major problems I liked it the best out of the three Mass Effect games, and I just ordered a new copy off Amazon (I GFed the one I played) for some reason.

1) Why do you feel it's the best compared to 2?

2) What platform did you get it on?

3) Will you be going into the multiplayer?

1) Why do you feel it's the best compared to 2?

2) What platform did you get it on?

3) Will you be going into the multiplayer?

Which one did you like the best?

Ironically I like ME3 better than ME2 because of its story. ME2's story was inconsequential. Collect teammates, fight a giant Terminator, and that's it. I never got into it. ME3's story has major problems that go beyond plot holes (I groaned when I realized the bulk of the story was going to be based around yet another big fetch quest--this time I'd be collecting military support instead of teammates--and it felt inane given the magnitude of the threat everyone was facing), and it took me awhile to get into the story as a result, but I ultimately did because big events and big moral choices started happening. Like when I had to choose between Tali's people and the geth, my inner Kissinger was going, "Why are you hesitating? Are you kidding me? The geth have a much bigger fleet!" I liked that it sucked me in that much.

And I played all of them on the 360, and I haven't played ME3's multiplayer and probably won't because I don't want to pay for XBL.

I think I'm going to replay all of them right now. Maybe I'll look at them differently afterwards.