super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Found this on my lil cousins Facebook, she said I look gay :(

Posted Image

You look like Nathan drake with no neck. Your chin just melts into your body.

LOL! fuck that's raw!
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I do agree with mal being a desperate weirdo.

Hey mal what happened to that girl you claimed wanted to fuck you but you didn't think he was hot enough or something. I remember there was a pretty big thread about it.

We still talker. She got hotter though.

How about a pic from this new you, Zero Faze. :troll:

Fuck, you're desperate :tom:

lmfao I am the one that makes them put their pictures while you faggots are jacking off. :tom:

Only one jerking off to other members pic is you, like the pic chris got cellan to post. :tom:

How about a pic from this new you, Zero Faze. :troll:

Fuck, you're desperate :tom:

lmfao I am the one that makes them put their pictures while you faggots are jacking off. :tom:

Only one jerking off to other members pic is you, like the pic chris got cellan to post. :tom:

What picture

Sucks having a shitty chin. I can't complain, I have strong chin genetics, even when I was fat I didn't have a double chin B)

ya. all the men in my family have good chin/jaw genetics. we also don't get fat.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic