super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

truno is probably very cool and chill in real life. i don't care for the stuff in his place, for it would clash with my condo's modern decor, plus it would scare away most bitches. however, i give him props for being proud of who he is and what he's into. also, i know a hot girl at work who would totally love a guy like truno. she went to epcot center in orlando for a star wars convention and loves videogames.

shiiiiit that's my neck of the woods. Hook a brutha up B)

lol she's engaged.
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

truno is probably very cool and chill in real life. i don't care for the stuff in his place, for it would clash with my condo's modern decor, plus it would scare away most bitches. however, i give him props for being proud of who he is and what he's into. also, i know a hot girl at work who would totally love a guy like truno. she went to epcot center in orlando for a star wars convention and loves videogames.

shiiiiit that's my neck of the woods. Hook a brutha up B)

lol she's engaged.

Cool so she's not married

lol why are people even bitching about what truno likes? isn't the whole point of existing to do whatever the fuck makes you happy? why in the hell would you put up a fake front just to please others :D that's the kind of shit that eventually leads to depression, personality disorders, and fucktons of other health related issues

lol why are people even bitching about what truno likes? isn't the whole point of existing to do whatever the fuck makes you happy? why in the hell would you put up a fake front just to please others :D

that's the kind of shit that eventually leads to depression, personality disorders, and fucktons of other health related issues

word

lol why are people even bitching about what truno likes? isn't the whole point of existing to do whatever the fuck makes you happy? why in the hell would you put up a fake front just to please others :D

that's the kind of shit that eventually leads to depression, personality disorders, and fucktons of other health related issues

word

my ****a B)

word

my ****a B)

B)

and flowers are manly. i like to steal them from local cemeteries.

word

my ****a B)

B)

lmao you take manliness to new heights bro

i don't think you would even get arrested for that if spotted, the cops would just be like "carry on you fucking BEAST :bow: "

word

my ****a B)

B)

i don't think you would even get arrested for that if spotted, the cops would just be like "carry on you fucking BEAST :bow: "

fuck yeah! B)

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

so bra did you ever end up selling all those extra kinects you bought at markup prices?

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

so bra did you ever end up selling all those extra kinects you bought at markup prices?

ya. i only made like a grand in profit though. kinda was hoping for more.

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

damn. yea i think i remember you saying you were hoping for $1500-2000, but even so a grand is still a grand so you can't really be too disappointed, though i'm sure that took a bit of effort on your part

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

damn. yea i think i remember you saying you were hoping for $1500-2000, but even so a grand is still a grand so you can't really be too disappointed, though i'm sure that took a bit of effort on your part

it wasn't too bad. my gf and i would set the reserve bid high and keep bidding against each other until we were close to that amount. ebay peeps, being the idiots they are, gravitate to the items that have the most bids, even if they're priced high. they would then try to outbid us. we sold one kinect for like $400 LOL

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

it wasn't too bad. my gf and i would set the reserve bid high and keep bidding against each other until we were close to that amount. ebay peeps, being the idiots they are, gravitate to the items that have the most bids, even if they're priced high. they would then try to outbid us. we sold one kinect for like $400 LOL

lmao what an ingenious idea :D

that's that business side kicking in B)

you should try that shit when vita kicks in..assuming it gets crazy hype by the time it releases. i would say the same for wii u but that pos doesn't seem to be getting ANY hype, so idk lol

word

my ****a B)

B)

fuck yeah! B)

lmao what an ingenious idea :D

that's that business side kicking in B)

you should try that shit when vita kicks in..assuming it gets crazy hype by the time it releases

my gf and i come up with some funny ways to make money. it's like a hobby of ours. she's good at also finding loop holes in companies to get free expensive shit.

• Cooke unpinned this topic