super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Zwarrior did own the fuck out of you lot. The idea of there being a black way of acting is moronic. White people who grow up in black neighbourhoods act the same as them so it's obviously a culture thing and not a race one. Also look at how different the culture is in the Caribbean compared to Nigeria so there clearly isn't some universal culture that gets bestowed upon anyone who is born black.

-or- according to el barto, if they don't act like black people you see in television, also call them traitors. Because television is more real than real life. In fact lets say African Americans who willingly behave like television tells them to are the real blacks, everyone else, in africa, europe, etc. they're all traitors.

How does my name get plugged to something I've never said or alluded to?

Guy is just grasping for straws.

Zwarrior did own the fuck out of you lot. The idea of there being a black way of acting is moronic. White people who grow up in black neighbourhoods act the same as them so it's obviously a culture thing and not a race one. Also look at how different the culture is in the Caribbean compared to Nigeria so there clearly isn't some universal culture that gets bestowed upon anyone who is born black.

But he's the only person that thinks that way. I only call him ztom/zoreo because his condescending attitude towards black people, and his mysterious lack of black friends despite living in one of the most diverse places in the world.

But he's the only person that thinks that way. I only call him ztom/zoreo because his condescending attitude towards black people, and his mysterious lack of black friends despite living in one of the most diverse places in the world.

This thread convinced me that I must change my ways. LowTCP, follow me on this impending journey so we can both learn to act Black and submissively unburden ourselves from being called an uncle tom by the prime representations of what black people are, on systemwars.com (and also by the non-blacks who clearly know what black people ought to be like after watching BET.)

The first step is to remove any notion of whiteness or asianess that might be instilled in us. Since the whole "act your race" thing is just based on stereotypes, which are of course true and the scientific base for 'act/stick to your label' studies (el barto's and Alphonse's PhD major, since they know so much). It makes sense that we cleanse off all white/asian stereotypes in us before proceeding to act black. Asian is easy, I suck at math and ping pong already, but I'll tone down on my anime watching, rice eating, and video game skills. All asians do that, that's their thing, if an Asian does not watch anime and plays sports, he's an uncle tom-san, and you tell him that to his face. I'm trowing a banana at Yao Ming if I run into him. Because bananas are both yellow inside and out. Using food as analogies makes me feel clever and intelligent.

white... not very clear on which stereotype to rid myself of. I mean there's Jewish white, Italian white, English, Southern, white trash, snob white, Liberal, Republican, Emo, Country, Goth, Hippy, Protestant, Mormon, Bro, Nerd, Hipster etc. etc. so many 'labels', some of them are even in opposition to another, so avoiding to not act like any of these white things might inadvertently make me act like their other white counterpart. Tricky, but we're not here to point out the stupidity and narrow mindedness in this whole mess. Let's stick to 19th century dualistic thinking and simplify this baby even further, so acting white therefore is just the opposite of acting black. that's scientific.

Acting black is going to be really easy if we factor in the behavior of the Real blacks in sw like DT and Pirate. Don't even think about your own black family as a factor in this, if we ended up as uncle toms, it is their fault for not telling us to act black and stick to our kind when we were little. They probably don't act black themselves. We should disown them. Here's a list of what we must do to be considered acceptable blacks, sponsored by DT and Pirate:

1) The first thing to be black is point out those who are not black enough, for political or profitable gain. If you become a politician, your vision may suck ass, but if the people of your same race don't support you anyway, they are traitors. You don't even have to be a politician you can just be a regular guy, politics are a part of everyday life. If you suck as a person and someone of the same race calls you out on it, call him a race traitor! It's a similar concept that religious people use, like "god would have wanted it that way", or "you are offending God". but instead of using God selfishly to represent themselves, they use the Black race. It's a nice tactic to use against those who are dumb enough to fall for it.

-or- according to el barto, if they don't act like black people you see in television, also call them traitors. Because television is more real than real life. In fact lets say African Americans who willingly behave like television tells them to are the real blacks, everyone else, in africa, europe, etc. they're all traitors.

2) The second thing is to be condescending to Black and African countries while promoting the white country you live in. Africa? what a hellhole! Haiti? Lmao!

3) Promote white women in your avy/sig. There's nothing that says you're black like not liking black women. In fact the only time black women should be considered is if they wear a weave that mimic's a white woman's hair, or if they are not too dark.

4) Lower your standards, do not seek to broaden your mind intellectually on other fields like learning a new language (Japanese? Pfft! English, or maybe broken English, is the true language for the true Black man). Instead stick to Black people stuff you know, like kissing and dancing with a tranny, drink expensive tea and force vegetarianism on your dog. Those are so black it's ridiculous. I'm going to start doing those and brag about it to all my irl friends (who will all be black of course, gotta stick to your race, regarless whether you share any similar interests). And if they laugh and make fun of me, they're clearly uncle toms :kaz:

Lol @ this Somali pirate looking ass Tom writing novels. :D

Actually I think I was 14, so 6 years ago. ( :| )

post pics of after you got your jaw all fixed up :]

I'm a dental person, I want to see the results of all the surgery and shit :]

Post pics of after you got your boobs all fixed up

I'm a boob person, I want to see the results of all the surgery and shit

Actually I think I was 14, so 6 years ago. ( :| )

post pics of after you got your jaw all fixed up :]

I'm a dental person, I want to see the results of all the surgery and shit :]

Post pics of after you got your boobs all fixed up

I'm a boob person, I want to see the results of all the surgery and shit

This

This thread convinced me that I must change my ways. LowTCP, follow me on this impending journey so we can both learn to act Black and submissively unburden ourselves from being called an uncle tom by the prime representations of what black people are, on systemwars.com (and also by the non-blacks who clearly know what black people ought to be like after watching BET.)

The first step is to remove any notion of whiteness or asianess that might be instilled in us. Since the whole "act your race" thing is just based on stereotypes, which are of course true and the scientific base for 'act/stick to your label' studies (el barto's and Alphonse's PhD major, since they know so much). It makes sense that we cleanse off all white/asian stereotypes in us before proceeding to act black. Asian is easy, I suck at math and ping pong already, but I'll tone down on my anime watching, rice eating, and video game skills. All asians do that, that's their thing, if an Asian does not watch anime and plays sports, he's an uncle tom-san, and you tell him that to his face. I'm trowing a banana at Yao Ming if I run into him. Because bananas are both yellow inside and out. Using food as analogies makes me feel clever and intelligent.

white... not very clear on which stereotype to rid myself of. I mean there's Jewish white, Italian white, English, Southern, white trash, snob white, Liberal, Republican, Emo, Country, Goth, Hippy, Protestant, Mormon, Bro, Nerd, Hipster etc. etc. so many 'labels', some of them are even in opposition to another, so avoiding to not act like any of these white things might inadvertently make me act like their other white counterpart. Tricky, but we're not here to point out the stupidity and narrow mindedness in this whole mess. Let's stick to 19th century dualistic thinking and simplify this baby even further, so acting white therefore is just the opposite of acting black. that's scientific.

Acting black is going to be really easy if we factor in the behavior of the Real blacks in sw like DT and Pirate. Don't even think about your own black family as a factor in this, if we ended up as uncle toms, it is their fault for not telling us to act black and stick to our kind when we were little. They probably don't act black themselves. We should disown them. Here's a list of what we must do to be considered acceptable blacks, sponsored by DT and Pirate:

1) The first thing to be black is point out those who are not black enough, for political or profitable gain. If you become a politician, your vision may suck ass, but if the people of your same race don't support you anyway, they are traitors. You don't even have to be a politician you can just be a regular guy, politics are a part of everyday life. If you suck as a person and someone of the same race calls you out on it, call him a race traitor! It's a similar concept that religious people use, like "god would have wanted it that way", or "you are offending God". but instead of using God selfishly to represent themselves, they use the Black race. It's a nice tactic to use against those who are dumb enough to fall for it.

2) The second thing is to be condescending to Black and African countries while promoting the white country you live in. Africa? what a hellhole! Haiti? Lmao!

3) Promote white women in your avy/sig. There's nothing that says you're black like not liking black women. In fact the only time black women should be considered is if they wear a weave that mimic's a white woman's hair, or if they are not too dark.

4) Lower your standards, do not seek to broaden your mind intellectually on other fields like learning a new language (Japanese? Pfft! English, or maybe broken English, is the true language for the true Black man). Instead stick to Black people stuff you know, like kissing and dancing with a tranny, drink expensive tea and force vegetarianism on your dog. Those are so black it's ridiculous. I'm going to start doing those and brag about it to all my irl friends (who will all be black of course, gotta stick to your race, regarless whether you share any similar interests). And if they laugh and make fun of me, they're clearly uncle toms :kaz:

LMAO

dt why do you enjoy being a minstrel show? you're a sad pathetic mentally deranged twat. I'll ignore you and all the others instead of contributing to this shit. You know the Nietzsche saying, battle not with monsters less you become a monster. gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... the "black on black crime oh noes" cheerleaders can fuck off, this is stupid jerry springer 'esque entertainment and I don't care for it anymore.

dt why do you enjoy being a minstrel show? you're a sad pathetic mentally deranged twat. I'll ignore you and all the others instead of contributing to this shit. You know the Nietzsche saying, battle not with monsters less you become a monster. gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you...

the "black on black crime oh noes" cheerleaders can fuck off, this is stupid jerry springer 'esque entertainment and I don't care for it anymore.

it's "lest"

LMAO

I lol'd hard

• Cooke unpinned this topic