super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

does it bother anyone else that girls can find dick and relationships at any turn they want?

and they don't even work for it? (the dudes come on them).

while guys have to go all-out-i-love-you on one chic, and maybe convince her to let her get dicked?

one-sided-one-sided. And guys make this one-sided duped contract a competition, and lambaste other dudes for not succeeding.

THE. GIRLS. ARE. #WINNING.  We are taking all the risk/rejection AND paying for dates lmfao. 

Well, this is not true for all men or all women....  

Edited by King Icarus

lmfao really? no just your shitty ass. I'm a pretty positive person. I think everyone but my e-bullies would agree. 

Lol grown ass man stating he is getting bullied on the internet.

Sent from my HTC One

sad right? I agree. You should fucking quit then. :D 

does it bother anyone else that girls can find dick and relationships at any turn they want?

while guys have to go all-out-i-love-you on one chic, and maybe convince her to let her get dicked?

one-sided-one-sided. And guys make this one-sided duped contract a competition, and lambaste other dudes for not succeeding.

THE. GIRLS. ARE. #WINNING.  We are taking all the risk/rejection AND paying for dates lmfao. 

That's actually pretty accurate as a generalization..

shit has made me cynical as hell. :scared:   righteous you went ahead and admitted that. Most other girls will do everything but. Will even call me insecure and a woman basher.  :]

I seem to not have enough ego/possessive qualities/"confidence" to force a ho to be MINE, 

and me manners get in the way of basically forcing a chic to talk to me (this is called "pimping.") 

I'm exaggerating a TINY bit but shit, the things men have to do... and the ways I gotta tweak my personality to keep up with "the game," is kinda sick. Meanwhile, the opp. gender doesn't need confidense -- they just need to be that gender and not obese.   :|

also you're right - it is a generalization -  some/few women are very pro-active in their search.  And some/few men (rich, tall, way better than the chic in question) get chased by [attractive] chics. 

Oh... life's a beach and then you die. 

what's an easy going passive cool cat to do... I'm not dating a fat chic.  It kinda sucks. 

I try to remain i dunno, confident? possessive? strong?  *sigh* 

:smugd:  :straightlaugh:  - that's the lazy version of it. 

shit has made me cynical as hell. :scared:   righteous you went ahead and admitted that. Most other girls will do everything but. Will even call me insecure and a woman basher.  :]

I seem to not have enough ego/possessive qualities/"confidence" to force a ho to be MINE, 

and me manners get in the way of basically forcing a chic to talk to me (this is called "pimping.") 

I'm exaggerating a TINY bit but shit, the things men have to do... and the ways I gotta tweak my personality to keep up with "the game," is kinda sick. Meanwhile, the opp. gender doesn't need confidense -- they just need to be that gender and not obese.   :|

also you're right - it is a generalization -  some/few women are very pro-active in their search.  And some/few men (rich, tall, way better than the chic in question) get chased by [attractive] chics. 

Oh... life's a beach and then you die. 

what's an easy going passive cool cat to do... I'm not dating a fat chic.  It kinda sucks. 

I try to remain i dunno, confident? possessive? strong?  *sigh* 

:smugd:  :straightlaugh:  - that's the lazy version of it. 

Dude... just be yourself and the right girl will like you for you. Would you rather chase a stupid broad who you have to pretend to be someone else around to make "yours" only to find out you were never good enough anyways, or just find a decent chick that actually likes the real you?

Chicks don't have to do shit. I'm mediocre at best and I literally have to do nothing but stand there and drink and beer... and attractive, successful dudes will be like OMG CAN I HAZ YOUR NUMBER? Can you imagine how easy it is for those girls who are a 10? That's why women are evil and use men for whatever they want. I hear it.. I see it ALL the time.. "well.. I need him to take me here, and I need to get this done.. so I'll talk to to him and he can drive me around and buy me dinner and pay for me to get my health card renewed and get my hair done.. until I figure out what's going on with George and then I'll tell him it's not working out" And I'm on the other end of the phone like HOW do you people not feel bad doing this to another person? BITCHES... lol.

i always thought getting women was pretty easy. it's not even about physical appearance (though it helps). confidence and a good sense of humor goes a long way.

on a side note, exploiting a woman's flaws works well too (on certain women - usually very hot ones). i don't mean insult them. however, a pretty girl who's confident about her looks, but knows she's dumb, will essentially eat up compliments relating to her intelligence. it should never be as broad as saying, "i really like the way you think"...but rather something more specific in a conversation, that you find insightful. you can reverse the logic for hot girls, who are very insecure about their looks. instead of saying how beautiful they are, casually point out separate features you like, in a tasteful, detailed way. women love men with an eye for little details :smoke:

i always thought getting women was pretty easy. it's not even about physical appearance (though it helps). confidence and a good sense of humor goes a long way.

on a side note, exploiting a woman's flaws works well too (on certain women - usually very hot ones). i don't mean insult them. however, a pretty girl who's confident about her looks, but knows she's dumb, will essentially eat up compliments relating to her intelligence. it should never be as broad as saying, "i really like the way you think"...but rather something more specific in a conversation, that you find insightful. you can reverse the logic for hot girls, who are very insecure about their looks. instead of saying how beautiful they are, casually point out separate features you like, in a tasteful, detailed way. women love men with an eye for little details :smoke:

That is my weakness.

Ugly funny dude > Sexy boring dude

Over confidence is a turn off though.. but the pointing out separate features thing does work actually now that you mention it haha.

Edited by Xelle

That is my weakness.

Ugly funny dude > Sexy boring dude

Over confidence is a turn off though.. but the pointing out separate features thing does work actually now that you mention it haha.

:smug:

being myself does not fling me pussy. unless a guy's self is chasing pussy, cuz pussy won't chase you (it may lurk).  women/nature is a deceitful little bitch.

GD I would think chics are easy too if I was 6'2 and built. or even 5 11 and built. 

I've dated a couple chics. fucked a couple chics. I'm (at times) capable of *sigh* hitting on bitches on the street/campus *  (why do women think this is normal.. wtf :D)

Ya I kind of wish they also did more than just sit there and drink a beer. I'm attracted to people who put themselves out there. By definition that eliminates most women (stereotypes).

Ladies (or so they say) are attracted to strong, confident go getters -- which can totally be opp. of me at times, so there goes my compatibility too.

I'm left with.... :]    Wish I had tits and ass. I can actually be myself then.  

--- mmmm!  there's more of it :) This is the crap I gotta face and then somehow learn how to be positive about. 

And I think a lot of men are actually out there over-rationalizing themselves and changing this, tweaking that, asking "am I lacking confidense??" only cuz the pussy is too busy lapping up some other nigga for whatever reason. 

The system is terrible. A lot of women are toooooooo passive (and then expect all that & a bag of chips).

I hear they don't make you do every-damn-thing in Australia. The girls are a bit more engaging and have character of their own. 

lfmao heavy shit sorry. 

Edited by ローsann
  • Cooke unpinned this topic