super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Definitely not impossible. It's probably not due to all of the supplements but that's actually the 2nd time that's happened. I attribute it to the diet and nitrates. And yeah a lot of it is probably noob gains since I'm so far behind where I was.

B)

what are your goals in fitness at this point? even though it doesn't look like it from the above pictures, i have a fairly big stomach and overall more fat than i would like. I'm trying to cut down until i get fucking shredded and then either clean bulk as much as i can or just try to get stronger while maintaining said shreddiness. then again, most of my friends/family always say i look much better when a bit bulky, but I swear i have the bodybuilding version of anorexia because i prefer being really ripped, even it means I'll be smaller http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/sad.gif

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Definitely not impossible. It's probably not due to all of the supplements but that's actually the 2nd time that's happened. I attribute it to the diet and nitrates. And yeah a lot of it is probably noob gains since I'm so far behind where I was.

B)

what are your goals in fitness at this point? even though it doesn't look like it from the above pictures, i have a fairly big stomach and overall more fat than i would like. I'm trying to cut down until i get fucking shredded and then either clean bulk as much as i can or just try to get stronger while maintaining said shreddiness. then again, most of my friends/family always say i look much better when a bit bulky, but I swear i have the bodybuilding version of anorexia because i prefer being really ripped, even it means I'll be smaller http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/sad.gif

General fitness and weight gain. I don't want to be a slob in my prime. I'm like the opposite of you. My body can't keep fat for shit. Tends to be a problem when you're trying to build muscle actually. So I'm always on that 3000+ calorie diet. My highest weight was 165, but since surgery it dipped down to 147, and as of 5 seconds ago I'm 155. It's pretty tough but I love working out and I love being in shape. In fact I can't see how people could possibly hate it, it benefits your body in literally every aspect imo.

So I'm weightlifting now, mostly for strength gain, and then size. After I've completed those goals I'll probably start to venture into sports and cardio which was my original intention. But I have a long way to go, probably not even stopping my current regimen until I'm somewhere in the 405 squat/455 DL/285-315 BP range. I think that's a good point. I'll see how I feel after that. I really don't want to have to stop lifting though. I want to do everything :D

B)

General fitness and weight gain. I don't want to be a slob in my prime. I'm like the opposite of you. My body can't keep fat for shit. Tends to be a problem when you're trying to build muscle actually. So I'm always on that 3000+ calorie diet. My highest weight was 165, but since surgery it dipped down to 147, and as of 5 seconds ago I'm 155. It's pretty tough but I love working out and I love being in shape. In fact I can't see how people could possibly hate it, it benefits your body in literally every aspect imo.

So I'm weightlifting now, mostly for strength gain, and then size. After I've completed those goals I'll probably start to venture into sports and cardio which was my original intention. But I have a long way to go, probably not even stopping my current regimen until I'm somewhere in the 405 squat/455 DL/285-315 BP range. I think that's a good point. I'll see how I feel after that. I really don't want to have to stop lifting though. I want to do everything :D

lol holy fuck bra. if you can make it to that point, then hats off to you sir, but i just want you to know that very, very, very few people actually achieve those aforementioned weight lifting numbers. it's not that it's hard to do naturally, but after you start hitting your 225 bench, 365 deadlift, and 315 squat, it gets VERY hard to keep increasing even by 5lbs. The numbers are mentioned are far more achievable. go for it though B)

Yeah I realize I probably won't get that far lol. I'll just have to see how steady the gains are. a 350-400 DL and 240 BP @ about 185-195 lbs is more reasonable. Probably take years lol. Before I stopped lifting when I was 165 lbs my 5 Rep Max for DL was 300 and 290 for squat. Good form. yes I check. Pretty interested to see how far past that I'm going to go but I do remember it getting really frustrating to gain at that point.

Yeah I realize I probably won't get that far lol. I'll just have to see how steady the gains are. a 350-400 DL and 240 BP @ about 185-195 lbs is more reasonable. Probably take years lol.

Before I stopped lifting when I was 165 lbs my 5 Rep Max for DL was 300 and 290 for squat. Good form. yes I check. Pretty interested to see how far past that I'm going to go but I do remember it getting really frustrating to gain at that point.

Nice. My top ever was 265 squat, 365 DL, and bench i never maxed in but i could rep 225 x 5 so supposedly the max should be 260...that was when i was @ 185

Brown walrus has good training philosophies. #1 supplement is whey protein, especially post workout. Especially one rich in BCAAs and L-glutamine.

exactly. plus, the less supplements you use the more options you have at a later time when you plateau to break that plateau

Ya'll niggas need to get on that beta alanine :datass: Heard it does wonders for plateaus.

my preworkout supplement has tons of it. that's what makes you tingle and get pumped lol

actually...i think that may be l arginine, i'm not sure lol. pre-workout supplements are literally legal meth

Ya'll niggas need to get on that beta alanine :datass: Heard it does wonders for plateaus.

my preworkout supplement has tons of it. that's what makes you tingle and get pumped lol

actually...i think that may be l arginine, i'm not sure lol. pre-workout supplements are literally legal meth

I'm gonna need to cop some pre workout stims when I get to the point where I'm totally burnt out after 1 set of squats. It's coming. :scared: Edited by DMC

I'm gonna need to cop some pre workout stims when I get to the point where I'm totally burnt out after 1 set of squats. It's coming. :scared:

there's a lot of good ones.

Jack3d. 1.M.R. White Flood. No Xplode

I would highly recommend Jack3d IMO

Yeah, Jack3d Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL, DAMN. 0_0 Powerful stuff. Been hearing nothing but awesome news about White Flood too.

Edited by DMC

So if I use Jack3D b4 I work out thast all i need? then a protein shake afterward right?

You need a bullet to the head and hope the the worms, over thousands of years, can eat enough of your fat to get you to the average human weight.

Go to hell CRACKER!

So if I use Jack3D b4 I work out thast all i need? then a protein shake afterward right?

You need a bullet to the head and hope the the worms, over thousands of years, can eat enough of your fat to get you to the average human weight.

Go to hell CRACKER!

I am going to India next week. :mickey:

Go to hell CRACKER!

This raghead acting like calling someone a cracker hurts their feelings :tom:

go head call me a spic and see if I care :kaz:

make sure to go to the rich parts where I'm from. Shits cash.

Go to hell CRACKER!

This raghead acting like calling someone a cracker hurts their feelings :tom:

go head call me a spic and see if I care :kaz:

and you all think calling someone whose 160 lbs fat cares :reg:

fsd

Edited by 2012

Anyways...Before the bait. (and I honestly can't beleive the top mods are the main baiters at this site)

So if I use Jack3D b4 I work out thast all i need? then a protein shake afterward right? Which is the best protein shake or is proteins bars good too?

• Cooke unpinned this topic