super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

in other words, constantly being physical throughout the day will get you faster results than just spending an hour at the gym and only working out then. That's If you want to be skinny, if being buff is your thing, i dunno, go to the gym I guess, don't care for that.

Edited by zwarrior.

I walk a lot instead of taking the subway in the city, and when Im in florida, I ride a bike instead of driving a car. And I keep track of my calorie intake, that's it.

Walk and count calories. Wow. You're right. No one else is qualified to give such comprehensive of unheard of advice.

I walk a lot instead of taking the subway in the city, and when Im in florida, I ride a bike instead of driving a car. And I keep track of my calorie intake, that's it.

Walk and count calories. Wow. You're right. No one else is qualified to give such comprehensive of unheard of advice.

lmfao seriously. This kid is so dumb but thinks he's some kind of genius.

This is one of the cases where it's easier said than done. Yeah people say it a lot, and will practice it for a month till they cheat and cheat and eventually give up. And when I say walk, I mean I walk a cumulative 2-3 hours a day just by going place to place, all the way uptown to downtown, west to east, I don't think I've ever been in the L if not just to go to brooklyn. Plus I don't like being next to people in the subway anyway.

So how many calories do you eat in a day?

It varies on how many I'm aware that Im burning, but the food and drinks I usually go for have to be very simple, I toned down on the amount of crap I put in my food, and certain ones I stopped eating completely. Stuff like salad dressing or the pasta sauces in jars are gross and unnecessary. soup and tea curbs your appetite, if you smoke that also does it, drinking a lot of water and chewing gum also curbs (and works out your jawline) and I don't mean use these to starve yourself, but if you need to lose weight its probably because you over consume the amount of calories your body burns a day, so curbing your appetite helps not overindulging.

Last time I had a personal trainer he told me the healthy recommended weight loss per week is 1 pound. And I lost 10 pounds in the last 2 months, so I'm not even in the extreme. I do eat often, I just don't eat to gain weight.

o and a quick way to lose weight in just a couple of days is drink coffee more than you drink water. Coffee will make you piss a lot and make you lose a lot of water weight (that you will eventually gain all back) it's just a quick cheat if you want to seem more tone in just a few days for the beach or something.

the downside to that is not having enough water in your body affects the appearance of your skin. so does smoking, and well, having perfect skin is just a huge concern for me now that I don't have to worry about my weight.

Edited by zwarrior.

the fact that I can stay on track is what makes me a genius. Anyone in front of a computer can give advice, only a few can say they are proof of what they preach.

Edited by zwarrior.

This is one of the cases where it's easier said than done. Yeah people say it a lot, and will practice it for a month till they cheat and cheat and eventually give up. And when I say walk, I mean I walk a cumulative 2-3 hours a day just by going place to place, all the way uptown to downtown, west to east, I don't think I've ever been in the L if not just to go to brooklyn. Plus I don't like being next to people in the subway anyway.

So how many calories do you eat in a day?

It varies on how many I'm aware that Im burning, but the food and drinks I usually go for have to be very simple, I toned down on the amount of crap I put in my food, and certain ones I stopped eating completely. Stuff like salad dressing or the pasta sauces in jars are gross and unnecessary. soup and tea curbs your appetite, if you smoke that also does it, drinking a lot of water and chewing gum also curbs (and works out your jawline) and I don't mean use these to starve yourself, but if you need to lose weight its probably because you over consume the amount of calories your body burns a day, so curbing your appetite helps not overindulging.

Last time I had a personal trainer he told me the healthy recommended weight loss per week is 1 pound. And I lost 10 pounds in the last 2 months, so I'm not even in the extreme. I do eat often, I just don't eat to gain weight.

o and a quick way to lose weight in just a couple of days is drink coffee more than you drink water. Coffee will make you piss a lot and make you lose a lot of water weight (that you will eventually gain all back) it's just a quick cheat if you want to seem more tone in just a few days for the beach or something.

the downside to that is not having enough water in your body affects the appearance of your skin. so does smoking, and well, having perfect skin is just a huge concern for me now that I don't have to worry about my weight.

What about looking like an AIDS patient? That of any concern to you?

the fact that I can stay on track is what makes me a genius. Anyone in front of a computer can give advice, only a few can say they are proof of what they preach.

Sticking to a routine has nothing to do with being smart, dumb fuck. It's not even good advice. Walking 3 hours a day is probably less effective than 20-25 minutes of cardio.

I give a serious reply, I get trolled, Im just gonna keep playing my zwarrior character instead

Now here is the point where you reveal "you're playing a character" right on cue.

hey brown walrus, a lot of NO supplements are a waste of money. you can get all the l-arginine you need from a few servings of almonds, or just taking an l-arginine supplement. it essentially converts to nitric oxide, which is what all of these other supplements promote. it's a far cheaper and effective alternative. the reason why they make you feel "pumped" to work out, is because they have stimulants. just drink a cup of black coffee before you train. creatine definitely gives a solid edge.

Edited by -GD-
  • Cooke unpinned this topic