A LOT of New SKYRIM Footage, and some Great News :)

Here's an 11 minute video ( about 6 minutes of it is New footage to me )

http://www.g4tv.com/...iew/?quality=hd

EDIT : YouTubed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAQeslbtN_o

Also some really great news about the games Performance. The last vid I posted was full of tearing but as you can see from this footage the framerate is solid, if there is any tearing it's practically unnoticeable and there's no Texture pop in. They spent 3 hours playing the game ( 360 version ) and comment about how well the game and engine performed and apparently this was a 2 month old build :dreamy:

The architecture and Variety of design locations.....the Atmosphere. Absolutely Phenomenal :smoke:

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

since you guys pin bf3 as a pc exclusive and only hermits are owned, skyrim wil alos be our exclusive

The PC version will be SUBSTANTIALLY Superior no doubt. Well, it will on MY PC.... not yours :reg:

But you can sleep well knowing that somewhere someone ( not you though ) is playing the PC version and running it better than the consoles are :smugd:

since you guys pin bf3 as a pc exclusive and only hermits are owned, skyrim wil alos be our exclusive

The PC version will be SUBSTANTIALLY Superior no doubt. Well, it will on MY PC.... not yours :reg:

But you can sleep well knowing that somewhere someone ( not you though ) is playing the PC version and running it better than the consoles are :smugd:

running on 720p youtube better than robo's 480i

My PC is prolly better than yours too :smugd:

My PC can play games, you can watch them on youtube on your hamster run computer.

lmfao your PC is ass. you have a 200 series Nvidia card right? talking shit like you have some state of the art tech and shit :lul:

lmfao your PC is ass. you have a 200 series Nvidia card right? talking shit like you have some state of the art tech and shit :lul:

:cruise:

I have a great PC. An i7 920 ( OC'd to 3.4 ghz for Dolphin lol ) , 4 gigs of RAM and a GTX 260. Will RAPE any console version.

Will easily handle 60fps v-sync on and prolly 4xAA too. If I have to upgrade the old GPU for Mods, that's fine. They're cheap these days.

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls

Hermits shit up another thread with Pc vs Console bullshit.

they are actually doing pc vs pc. console is irrelevant when it comes to multiplats like bf3 and skyrim. you guys even admit to thinking of these as exclusives.

I have a great PC. An i7 920 ( OC'd to 3.4 ghz for Dolphin lol ) , 4 gigs of RAM and a GTX 260. Will RAPE any console version.

Will easily handle 60fps v-sync on and prolly 4xAA too. If I have to upgrade the old GPU for Mods, that's fine. They're cheap these days.

OMG LOL :cruise:

I have the new six core + 8gigs of ram plus a BALLER vid card

lol get owned kid