Should I get a refund for Zelda?

Arrived today. They had already posted it when the review went up so it was too late to cancel the pre-order :(

The game always looked like it was the same stale old formula as always. Some people swore it wasn't but what I'm seeing now from a variety of sources is that yes it is indeed the same old Zelda, the same game I've been playing for 13 years....but now with improved waggle.

Haven't opened it yet. Is it worth keeping for £50? or should I return it?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it cost £50, that's like $78. To say I found absolutely no enjoyment from twilight Princess it's a lot to ask.

Alternatively I might just mount it on my wall and use it as a reminder of the flop to end all flops. A lasting monument to the eternalness that is sheep ownage.

Yeah but it cost £50, that's like $78. To say I found absolutely no enjoyment from twilight Princess it's a lot to ask.

Alternatively I might just mount it on my wall and use it as a reminder of the flop to end all flops. A lasting monument to the eternalness that is sheep ownage.

it should ward evil spirits of sheep away

The thing is I don't use my Wii anymore. I very much doubt I will get around to touching this.

Twilight princess was meant to be the last nintendo game I ever bought and it sucked, this one looks to suck harder and yet this probably really will be the last Nintendo game I ever buy. Is it really good to have my last memories of Nintendo as a shoddy developer that couldn't do any better than a 7.5?

That said I bought 2 motionplus add-ons back in 2009 and haven't had a game that uses them since Wiisports. Determined to get some use out of that shit :meh:

The thing is I don't use my Wii anymore. I very much doubt I will get around to touching this.

Twilight princess was meant to be the last nintendo game I ever bought and it sucked, this one looks to suck harder and yet this probably really will be the last Nintendo game I ever buy. Is it really good to have my last memories of Nintendo as a shoddy developer that couldn't do any better than a 7.5?

That said I bought 2 motionplus add-ons back in 2009 and haven't had a game that uses them since Wiisports. Determined to get some use out of that shit :meh:

just sell everything then. it's clear you no longer have interest in ninty's franchises.

I don't see many sheep in here telling me it's GOTY :lul: all the evidence I need.

I guess I'll keep it. Only games I want but have skipped on at the moment are Uncharted and Batman - one needs patching, and the other is a ripoff so I'll wait for the GOTY edition, or buy it in a sale. Fuck paying for a game that pulls all the shit they did with dlc.

just sell everything then. it's clear you no longer have interest in ninty's franchises.

I like my virtual console games :happysad: that and smash bros can be fun once in a while. Plus I don't have a gamecube anymore so I need the Wii.

well if you hated everything about tp, then perhaps zelda is no longer a franchise for you. therefore, you should return it.

This game is made for people who despised TP, really great game you won't regret it TLHBO

Edited by -SK-