We gamers are a seriously jaded bunch of fucks

Go ahead and tell me to speak for myself but whatever... the industry can't go on like this for much longer.

My favorite game right now is The Binding of Issac, and I hope to god games like this end up replacing the garbage we have now.

Good night.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.M.

I try to be as positive as possible but Nintendo dropped the ball so fucking hard this E3. How do they have nothing to show? Why do the games look like 1st/2nd wave 360/PS3 games? Where are the new IPs? :|

Edited by -CM-

I try to be as positive as possible but Nintendo dropped the ball so fucking hard this E3. How do they have nothing to show? Why do the games look like 1st/2nd wave 360/PS3 games? :|

No idea what's going through their heads but we know they're developing 7 titles right now. Could have at least shown a teaser or something :shake:

I try to be as positive as possible but Nintendo dropped the ball so fucking hard this E3. How do they have nothing to show? Why do the games look like 1st/2nd wave 360/PS3 games? Where are the new IPs? :|

ZombiU :|

i just don't get how you kids keep playing the same things over and over again. and you say shit about nintendo..but fuck..you kids ONLY play fps after fps after fps after fps. nintendo makes several different genres at least.

Just Nintendo? EVERYONE dropped the fuckin' ball. Actually, that's not true. In order to drop something that would imply that something was picked up first and no one even bothered to pick up the ball in the first place. This E3 was terrible all across the board. 2012 is a nightmare for gamers. A nightmare we aren't going to be waking up from anytime soon.

i just don't get how you kids keep playing the same things over and over again. and you say shit about nintendo..but fuck..you kids ONLY play fps after fps after fps after fps. nintendo makes several different genres at least.

Who here actually plays nothing but fps games? You keep leveling that criticism at people who don't exist here

Guest C.M.

Just Nintendo? EVERYONE dropped the fuckin' ball. Actually, that's not true. In order to drop something that would imply that something was picked up first and no one even bothered to pick up the ball in the first place. This E3 was terrible all across the board. 2012 is a nightmare for gamers. A nightmare we aren't going to be waking up from anytime soon.

No, just Nintendo. They had a new console to reveal and didn't show shit. I didn't expect anything from MS or Sony (well more Vita shit) because they weren't going to announce their new systems. Edited by -CM-

I gots me some CoH2 coming :cosby:

We'll see how jaded you feel running Dogs at 2560x1600 you mufukka :killzone:

No, the reason why I say that is because we hate EVERYTHING. A game demo like that is amazing as fuck that it exists in the first place...but people hate on it and call it cheap shit :tom:

Then games come out that try something new, and people hate on it.

The amount of devs that can pull off Watch Dogs is about 3 or 4. When expectations get so fucking high, they can never meet expectations and then people say it sucks.