Streaming Options

Just bout the 4K Apple TV, and Jesus, I own 2 roku TVs, have two fire sticks, a chrome cast, all tvs hooked up to Verizon are more or less rokus already, a Xbox, switch, it’s just fuckin ridiculous. 

what do y’all thinks the best? 

also for the love of god, why is it impossible to stream to fire stick via windows or OS X? 

Edited by ghostz

Like PC which is actively fragmenting by the day and I'm walking away from slowly I don't engage in any of those streaming services. It's turning into another cable like nightmare where you need to pay for multiple services (packages) just to get 'everything', and what's even worse is you don't, there's so much shit omitted from these services it's not even funny.

Cutting the cord is actively turning into soldering it back together or finding illegal alternatives. God damn joke. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like PC which is actively fragmenting by the day and I'm walking away from slowly I don't engage in any of those streaming services. It's turning into another cable like nightmare where you need to pay for multiple services (packages) just to get 'everything', and what's even worse is you don't, there's so much shit omitted from these services it's not even funny.

Cutting the cord is actively turning into soldering it back together or finding illegal alternatives. God damn joke. 

I would exclusively torrent if I could stream to my fire sticks.  I’m not sure why it doesn’t work ever, there doesn’t seem to be any good articles online either. 

Also jail breaking them is so pointless and laggy, what a joke that was 

Edited by ghostz