Critical Race theory and 'anti-racism' education curriculums are going to be the next biggest threat to this country

So many schools have been in the news lately because of their woke curriculums that are literally brainwashing impressionable kids into thinking they're racist and should be ashamed of themselves just because of their skin color. But of course if you listen to CNN and the media it was supposedly Trump and the republicans that were dividing the country and encouraging groups of people to hate each other

But in recent months, the £31,000-a-year institution has become a hotbed of controversy – the centre of what one parent, the mother of a teenage boy, described as 'wokeness gone mad'.

For in the months since the death of George Floyd sparked protests across America, HW has introduced a Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) programme so strident that it has left many parents outraged.

'The school always had a robust attitude towards diversity – heck, that's why I chose to send my child there,' said the mother, a successful executive in the entertainment industry.

'But the pendulum has now swung so far that my son came home the other day and said he was 'bad' because he is white and that makes him racist and an oppressor. It's nuts. I don't want them teaching my son he's a racist.'

'I have no problem with the school introducing more diversity into the curriculum but our children are being taught there's something wrong with Shakespeare because he's an old white man,' the mother said.

'I marched in the Black Lives Matter protests last summer but I have a problem with teachers telling my son that America is a bad country and that, because he is white, he is, by definition, a racist.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9482317/Elite-Hollywood-school-parents-say-white-children-taught-racists.html#comments

One of the examples he gave was the school's 'sophomoric' and 'simplistic' anti-training sessions for parents, and the fact that materials that have been taught for years are now suddenly considered offensive in light of the BLM movement. 

He didn't say which books had been pulled but said it applied to his daughter's fourth grade class.  

Gutmann fumed that the girls are being taught to hate their own country and that white students are being judged for the color of their skin.

'I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs. 

'By viewing every element of education, every aspect of history, and every facet of society through the lens of skin color and race, we are desecrating the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and utterly violating the movement for which such civil rights leaders believed, fought, and died,' he said.  

Gutmann, a 45-year-old investment banker, went on to say that the school was 'indoctrinating' the girls into a single mindset that is 'most reminiscent of the Chinese Cultural Revolution.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9481745/Father-pulls-daughter-Brearley-cancerous-antiracism-policies.html

This is insane and its just getting worse and worse