Rumor: Black Myth Wukong delayed indefinitely on Xbox. (TLHBFR!)

Translation via Reddit, sources told Xbox content creator and leaker Exta1sis that the Xbox version is delayed indefinitely due to a memory leak:

"At Gamescom, I spoke to Xbox insiders and developers who informed me about a technical issue affecting the launch of Black Myth: Wukong on Xbox consoles."

"Apparently, the game is suffering from a bug known as "Memory Leak," which can cause significant crashes that could compromise the performance of your Xbox console. Because of this issue, the game has not passed Xbox's bug detection tests and has therefore been delayed indefinitely until they manage to optimize the game for Series X|S."

"The studio is already working hard to resolve this issue and achieve the necessary certification. Once they get approval, they will set a release date for the game, but they do not yet know when or how, but apart from that error the game is "close to being ready.""

* The game has already failed the tests twice, hence the delay without an approximate date, since they have not yet managed to pass this certification, which I was told is very strict."

Xbox Series Potato strikes again :lawl:

:hest: I still remember when lemshits were arguing vigorously that the Series S Potato wouldn't hold back next gen games. It's now holding back games on the entire Xbox platform as devs totally skip the ShitBox consoles in favor of the PS5 that doesn't have a shitty potato holding it back. It's going to get worse as the gen goes along and Xbox sales continue to fall of a cliff. Once the PS5 Pro and the Switch 2 are out I won't be surprised if most third party studios just simply skip Xbox altogether.

IMG_1089.JPG.fa0261862f855a6be556bb92b8457ce7.JPGIMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Rumor: Black Myth Wukong delayed indefinitely on Xbox. (TLHBFR!)