Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Eva, you are offically a cow again. Your days of being a lemGod are over. :-*

Lawl, I'm one of the lemming masters now, I decide who is a lemgod and who isn't. :-*

lol no, your name isnt even green. :puke:

Damage control. :D

Yes, you should stop resorting to it. :D

Silence before I take away your lemgod citizenship. :D Kings cannot be dethroned by peasants. B)I know, that's why I'm taking away your lemgod citizenship. B)

Lawl, I'm one of the lemming masters now, I decide who is a lemgod and who isn't. :-*

lol no, your name isnt even green. :puke:

Silence before I take away your lemgod citizenship. :D Kings cannot be dethroned by peasants. B)I know, that's why I'm taking away your lemgod citizenship. B) If you're King then I am God. I dethrone all. B)

Lawl, I'm one of the lemming masters now, I decide who is a lemgod and who isn't. :puke:

lol no, your name isnt even green. :D

Silence before I take away your lemgod citizenship. B) Kings cannot be dethroned by peasants. B)I know, that's why I'm taking away your lemgod citizenship. B) If you're King then I am God. I dethrone all. B):-*:-*

Bhytre must've went to bed. It is past his 7:00pm curfew afterall :killzone::-*

Owned :-*

i'm enjoying the sight of lemming corpses on top of each other, getting kicked by their own kind :puke:

Sorry, did I wake you up from your sleep? :D

Lawl, I'm one of the lemming masters now, I decide who is a lemgod and who isn't. :D

lol no, your name isnt even green. :D

Damage control. B)

Yes, you should stop resorting to it. B)

Silence before I take away your lemgod citizenship. B) Kings cannot be dethroned by peasants. B)I know, that's why I'm taking away your lemgod citizenship. B) If you're King then I am God. I dethrone all. B):D:-* :puke: it took me a while to think of that one :-*

Bhytre must've went to bed. It is past his 7:00pm curfew afterall :killzone::-*

Owned :-*

i'm enjoying the sight of lemming corpses on top of each other, getting kicked by their own kind :puke:

Sorry, did I wake you up from your sleep? :DNo i was saving some dogs from evil Asians in this thread :D

Bhytre must've went to bed. It is past his 7:00pm curfew afterall :killzone::puke:

Owned :D

i'm enjoying the sight of lemming corpses on top of each other, getting kicked by their own kind :D

Sorry, did I wake you up from your sleep? :DNo i was saving some dogs from evil Asians in this thread B):-* :-*

90 pages of lemming rape :-*

more like 45 pages, and only the first 25 pages are about DoA, the rest are Bhryte and Eva damage controlling the SF loss to MK.

MK still alive, SF Posted Image

900th post :-* that's it I'm out, I'm through with owning Eva and Bhytre