"Classic release" console

Here is a useless piece of garbage with 20 ROM dumps, that takes up take place in under your TV eats up your free HDMI ports. You have 10 bricks under your TVs. SNES without Chrono Trigger, Terraenigma. :kaz: 

Also here is a gimp ass NES controller with 1984 ergonomics, a PS1 controller without analogs.

I can get a $20 Megadrive/Genesis collection on PS4 on a disc with 50 games, or a disc with 10 megaman games.

Collect the real thing with classic collection discs, what is this cuck bullshit.

Edited by Aza Team 2019

What are you talking about. I can put in about 100 of my preferred SNES games, and basically any NES game that is worth a damn on my Minis.

You're basically buying it to recreate the experience with the original controllers.

You can probably just have one HDMI cable and simply disconnect it from the back of the NES/SNES/PS classic almost as easy as you connect the controller into the frontside port.

Is this REALLY a problem in your life? And you decide to whine about it..........like a woman?