Soul Calibur 6 network test

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I played it pretty recently and it's still one of the most competent and solid fighters I've ever played.

It was so ahead of it's time and yeah it's still pretty damn solid game too. It also has the best soundtrack in the series, or maybe I'm just biased as fuck.

I still have my copy but no DC.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It was so ahead of it's time and yeah it's still pretty damn solid game too. It also has the best soundtrack in the series, or maybe I'm just biased as fuck.

I still have my copy but no DC.

The OST is one of the best still, and for a fighting game nonetheless. Legendary :bate:

You can choose one of 16 fighters atm btw.

I expected a bit more graphically but everything looks clean and it runs smoothly, I'm guessing it runs on older engines but I haven't kept up with SC since 4.

Gameplay is nice and fast though, there's  a new counter system where you go at it against each other in slow motion but I haven't grasped how it works just yet. 

Gonna play some more later and try to find out how everything works. SC6 might save the genre after all this gen, lmao Falafel Fighter V.

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

You can choose one of 16 fighters atm btw.

I expected a bit more graphically but everything looks clean and it runs smoothly, I'm guessing it runs on older engines but I haven't kept up with SC since 4.

Gameplay is nice and fast though, there's  a new counter system where you go at it against each other in slow motion but I haven't grasped how it works just yet. 

Gonna play some more later and try to find out how everything works. SC6 might save the genre after all this gen, lmao Falafel Fighter V.

What? There's plenty of good fighting games this gen. Why don't you play Tekken. 

Played all morning on X, very smooth and fast matchmaking, getting fights all the time. 

Trying it now on PS4 with my stick , it's a damn wasteland still waiting for my first fight:ben:

Game owns :bow:

Edit: just getting third world poverty connections lmao

Edited by bhytre