Forza Horizon 4's Xbox One X operational settings as compared to PC

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I really don't care lmao.  He's saying it could be x or y because there's little to no visual or performance difference between a lot of the settings.  It's obvious that they designed the game with the X1X in mind, and they realized that on the majority of gaming PCs out there... that spec was fine... and don't really offer much in the way of scaling for FPS beyond MSAA.

Let's just call it the PC version at Extreme at 30fps.  I'm good with that.  :shrug: 

Well he is saying they could be X or Y but then he just defaults to X instead of listing it as X/Y, also if you can't perceive the difference between Extreme and Ultra then my assumption would be that it's Extreme but I digress. The objective thing to do would be to list those settings at Ultra/Extreme. Also he goes on to notate that the static geometry on Xbox One X is beyond any setting the PC has even the extreme setting yet lists it at Ultra.

He's kind of shitty at this.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!