Sony Japan Studio to reveal an unannounced game in 2019

March PS5 reveal? :trump:

https://twinfinite.net/2018/12/sony-japan-studio-unannounced-game/

https://www.4gamer.net/games/999/G999905/20181219044/

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio just released the critically acclaimed Astro Bot Rescue Mission and they have more in store according to Producer Teruyuki Toriyama, as he explained in a New Year special on the Japanese website 4Gamer.
Toriyama-san, who recently worked on the aforementioned Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Déraciné, and Bloodborne, mentioned that in 2019 studio will be preparing to reveal an unannounced title in development, so he’s going to gear up for the launch of a new project.
Considering that Sony is going to skip E3 in 2019, it’ll also be interesting to see when and how this kind of reveals will be made
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Have you played Beat Saber? It's a dope ass game.

No but I’ve totally been meaning to get it. I’ve been working so much lately though that I’ve barely had time to play games in general. :( 

Just now, Ike said:

No but I’ve totally been meaning to get it. I’ve been working so much lately though that I’ve barely had time to play games in general. :( 

12+ hours shift sounds brutal. I can barely last my 8 hours shift without wanting to get the fuck out of there.

By the way, I'm already late for work and I don't give a shit. :D Gonna have a cup of joe first. I'm working alone most of the time anyway, I'm practically the chef now and still paid the same. What a joke.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

12+ hours shift sounds brutal. I can barely last my 8 hours shift without wanting to get the fuck out of there.

By the way, I'm already late for work and I don't give a shit. :D Gonna have a cup of joe first. I'm working alone most of the time anyway, I'm practically the chef now and still paid the same. What a joke.

The job itself is easy and I don't mind it. Just cuts into my free time a lot. The holiday season is just busy since there's a lot of vacation and call-offs to deal with so overtime is abundant here.

Fuck em, it's not like they're going to be able to do shit with out there. :ben:

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

The job itself is easy and I don't mind it. Just cuts into my free time a lot. The holiday season is just busy since there's a lot of vacation and call-offs to deal with so overtime is abundant here.

Fuck em, it's not like they're going to be able to do shit with out there. :ben:

It's all good long as you're getting well paid. Gonna find a better paying job next-year myself. 

The pub only opens up in like two hours. Fuck em indeed, damn that cognac spiked coffee this morning is just wonderful. :ben: