Digital Foundry: Final Fantasy 8 Remastered vs Original Comparison - The Definitive Version?

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

the way you play it sounds tedious because you are a noob. you dont have to watch GF every fight :D 

aside from drawing which you can be done with (with every spell you need, to link to your GF) in minutes and then can breeze through with the right GF abilities. 

There are so many powerful abilities like +20/40/60/80% STR or counter for example. BUT also my absolute favourite ability "Darkside" you get right after you get the magic lamp to summon and fight diablos.

3x dmg while you take dmg yourself but you can even boost it with squalls trigger blade. fuck off noob, stop crying and play something else if the game is too complex for you. :camby:

Reveal hidden contents

not to mention fishermans horizon breaks the game either way bc there are some galbadian soldiers with way more powerful spells to draw from at this point in the game.

Justifying shit, tedious, convoluted gameplay. :drake:

Worst gameplay in any FF ever. Gaming hipsters pretending liking horrible, broken gameplay design makes them hardcore. :jasonj:

3 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

Justifying shit, tedious, convoluted gameplay. :drake:

Worst gameplay in any FF ever. Gaming hipsters pretending liking horrible, broken gameplay design makes them hardcore. :jasonj:

I'm not defending it, I'm just allergic to your kind of bullshit. If you have never played the game and say dumb shit I correct you because I played it numerous times and even tho it has major issues I still like the game for what it is. 

Like I said, stop crying. 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm not defending it, I'm just allergic to your kind of bullshit. If you have never played the game and say dumb shit I correct you because I played it numerous times and even tho it has major issues I still like the game for what it is. 

Like I said, stop crying. 

I played it like a decade ago, I’m replaying it. :tom5:

Everything I’ve said so far is correct, you’re just a cry baby because it was one of your first FFs and you have nostalgic memories about this broken, tedious mess of a game.

Poor little angel. :trump:

4 minutes ago, Truno2018 said:

I played it like a decade ago, I’m replaying it. :tom5:

Everything I’ve said so far is correct, you’re just a cry baby because it was one of your first FFs and you have nostalgic memories about this broken, tedious mess of a game.

Poor little angel. :trump:

you cant read, i said i replayed it in 2014. Just because you never played it and you suck at it doesn't mean it's "tedious". 

you are the kind of guy who thinks hes hardcore and cool for hating on the game the entire fanbase is hating. because thats the cool thing to do.

try to play other FF titles, you will find similar time sink problems, glad i could remind you that you have never played the game and don't know shit. now stop talking to me and play the game you hate. :tom: 

• Upvote 1