Truck Simulator SnowRunner parodies Death Stranding in its latest trailer

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, probably has better optional content than Dead Stranding too.

I can't believe you spent so much time on side content in the game and then failed to actually finish it :D did you at least watch the rest of the story on youtube?

Just now, Twinblade said:

I can't believe you spent so much time on side content in the game and then failed to actually finish it :D did you at least watch the rest of the story on youtube?

No, I might replay it someday, I dunno. I didnt care much for the story anyway, it started off really strong imo, then got worse when it focused on Higgs. I think he's a really weak villain, at least by Kojima standards.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, I might replay it someday, I dunno. I didnt care much for the story anyway, it started off really strong imo, then got worse when it focused on Higgs. I think he's a really weak villain, at least by Kojima standards.

You're missing out, Higgs sucks but the way the story wraps up is awesome, especially everything involving Mads Mikkelsen's character. Seriously some of the best storytelling this gen.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You're missing out, Higgs sucks but the way the story wraps up is awesome, especially everything involving Mads Mikkelsen's character. Seriously some of the best storytelling this gen.

Fuck.