Last of us 2 made the best memes (MAJOR TLOU2 SPOILERS WITHIN)

43 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i agree with this video. it NEEDS to be spoiled. it's a moral right to spoil this piece of shit so others don't buy it.

Exactly, every decent being should save his or her borther or sister from this tragedy of a game. I already did my part to convince some friends from buying it:salute:

Edited by HolyAx
29 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Exactly, every decent being should save his or her borther or sister from this tragedy of a game. I already did my part to convince some friends from buying it:salute:

Bravo, it's this kind of grassroots campaign that could really damage ND and take some money out of Druckman's fat ass pockets.

If everyone could ruin this game for 3-5 people, we could really lower the sales #'s. Especially when people find out it's cuck propaganda.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

thank god for nintendo, Microsoft and Sony can both suck my fat cock as far as I'm concerned.

0 respect for either of those companies. Sony's lucky they have a Japan side, if not they would be doomed.

I think people will buy less and less of what Sony and MS are selling now, as the economy made things less affordable. It's way more beneficial for a consumer to play on Switch as it offers way more variety and flexibility when it comes to user's finance.

also