Borderlands - The Handsome Collection EGS Free Weekly Game

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/bundles/borderlands-the-handsome-collection

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Shoot and loot as you explore the mayhem-filled world of Pandora in BORDERLANDS 2 and the lunar madness of BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL in BORDERLANDS: THE HANDSOME COLLECTION.

Another good week for epic store free games. Already got this from one of the PSN Plus free games though. Fuck, I accumulated so many good free games from epic store and PSN plus just sitting in my library cause I have no time to play them all.

1 hour ago, Pureis said:

Another good week for epic store free games. Already got this from one of the PSN Plus free games though. Fuck, I accumulated so many good free games from epic store and PSN plus just sitting in my library cause I have no time to play them all.

I think I'm up to 108 games now. :ben:

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I think I'm up to 108 games now. :ben:

Im at 112 :smoke:

still have the $10 coupon they gave out a few weeks ago. It doesn't expire until November which is nice, that gives us plenty of time to use it on already released games or any new releases coming out later in the year.