Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul share intense face off at todays press confrence

WTFisThisShit.jpg :will:

There's going to be no judges, Eight 3-min rounds, exhibition match. I can't believe ESPN is covering this shit non stop and showtime is producing it and they're all trying to pass off this WWE shit as real. I'm expecting Logan Paul's brother to run into the ring and hit mayweather with a steel chair to the back mid-fight resulting in a DQ. :snoop:

Mayweather is possibly the best boxer in terms of skill of his generation, an absolute defensive master. He’s had some boring ass fights but he’s not 49-0 or whatever it is for nothing. If the fight lasts longer than a round it’s because he wants it too. I genuinely hope he knocks him the fuck out quickly to show the retarded teenage kids of the world that have made this goon rich what he really is; A pretender. The bonus would be if his retard brother does Indeed run in the ring and Mayweather knocks him out too because I dislike him even more.