World War Z Aftermath expansion is out today

how so? I have it on EGS. I was thinking of giving it a try but when I look up the gameplay it looks like non-stop shooting. hordes of enemies etc. is there something else to the game? something tactical?

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

how so? I have it on EGS. I was thinking of giving it a try but when I look up the gameplay it looks like non-stop shooting. hordes of enemies etc. is there something else to the game? something tactical?

Theres definitely some strategy to it. Each character has weapons and abilities that make a big difference when used in the right situation. And because of the huge number of zombies if you get separated from your team then you're pretty much done for, especially on the higher difficulties.

Theres also a surprising amount of persistent elements, each character has their own skill tree you can upgrade as you gain XP through the matches.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Theres definitely some strategy to it. Each character has weapons and abilities that make a big difference when used in the right situation. And because of the huge number of zombies if you get separated from your team then you're pretty much done for, especially on the higher difficulties.

Theres also a surprising amount of persistent elements, each character has their own skill tree you can upgrade as you gain XP through the matches.

ehh, that doesn't sound convincing to me :D  like I all there is shooting hordes of enemies. but okay I will try it after I'm done with GODtrol :bow: 

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

ehh, that doesn't sound convincing to me :D  like I all there is shooting hordes of enemies. but okay I will try it after I'm done with GODtrol :bow: 

Yeah but the sheer number of enemies is one of the coolest things about it, its incredibly satisfying to take out a shitload with one of the explosive weapons or the turrets. No other game throws that many zombies at you.

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah but the sheer number of enemies is one of the coolest things about it, its incredibly satisfying to take out a shitload with one of the explosive weapons or the turrets. No other game throws that many zombies at you.

yea, that's the thing, it kinda looks super boring in videos, never ending waves of enemies and non-stop shooting. But I trust your opinion on games, so I will give it a try. I won't blame you if I hate it. :ben:

who knows, maybe I enjoy this kind of slasher type

Edited by kaz