Add "anotha one" to the Nvidia Geforce Now leak confirmation list... Kingdom Hearts 4 announced

Just now, Remij said:

No... logical people understand that the leak is real... because things continually keep getting announced from it.

And I find it hilarious you're trying the "who could have predicted that?" routine.... when obviously YOU couldn't have... because you think that the list pertains to PC titles only....  In fact, you spent yesterday trying to bullshit your way through that lie and misconception.   But now you say it was easily predictable that KH4 exists and that it's releasing on PC.

LMFAO I love catching you like this every time.  You do it every time too because you can't help yourself because you can't admit when you've lost :omglol:  

Anotha one.gif :geese: 

no, they don't.

i love how you keep on trying to make this highly accurate, when its still like less than 10%.

and they all mostly appear to be square enix.

KH3 was the 8th highest selling game of 2019.......and nothing square enix has released recently, outside of maybe DQ11, has sold as much.

Kingdom Hearts is the fourth highest selling IP that they own, and if you remove Tomb Raider, its the 3rd highest IP that they develop in Japan.

You an imbecile trying to make this look like a huge discovery.

You don't even know how the Geforce Now service even works, do you?

You ran away from the thread at that point.

• Thanks 1
Just now, jehurey said:

no, they don't.

i love how you keep on trying to make this highly accurate, when its still like less than 10%.

and they all mostly appear to be square enix.

KH3 was the 8th highest selling game of 2019.......and nothing square enix has released recently, outside of maybe DQ11, has sold as much.

Kingdom Hearts is the fourth highest selling IP that they own, and if you remove Tomb Raider, its the 3rd highest IP that they develop in Japan.

You an imbecile trying to make this look like a huge discovery.

You don't even know how the Geforce Now service even works, do you?

You ran away from the thread at that point.

^ He's running now to whether or not I know how it works :kaz: 

LMFAO bitch I've been a Geforce Now beta tester since it launched 

And I've even explained to Twinblade how it worked on this very forum.. when he was having issues...

And that's completely besides the point that I bitch slapped you with yesterday....  LOL  The consumer experience... is not the developer experience...  Developers have access to tools and SDKs which aren't a part of the consumer platform.. :lemming: 

Shut the FUCK up and take your loss like a man :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ He's running now to whether or not I know how it works :kaz: 

LMFAO bitch I've been a Geforce Now beta tester since it launched 

And I've even explained to Twinblade how it worked on this very forum.. when he was having issues...

And that's completely besides the point that I bitch slapped you with yesterday....  LOL  The consumer experience... is not the developer experience...  Developers have access to tools and SDKs which aren't a part of the consumer platform.. :lemming: 

Shut the FUCK up and take your loss like a man :cruise: 

so you already know you were contradicting yourself about the last game, that is its a mobile game it wouldn't be on the geforce now servers.

thank you for making it easy on me, and admitting that you are intentionally throwing bullshit out there.:blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

so you already know you were contradicting yourself about the last game, that is its a mobile game it wouldn't be on the geforce now servers.

thank you for making it easy on me, and admitting that you are intentionally throwing bullshit out there.:blessed:

No... what did I JUST say you fucking clown...

The consumer experience... is not the developer experience..  Developers using it as a service for game development... is not the same as consumers using it as service for streaming their games :drake: 

Moron :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... what did I JUST say you fucking clown...

The consumer experience... is not the developer experience.. 

No.

Geforce now is for having your game run on the geforce now servers in cloud gaming.

it would mean that the game has to already have some version running in a pc enviroment for it to even be TESTED on geforce now.

you're completely trying to have your bullshit both ways.........by intentionally misleading.

now why would a Kingdom hearts 4........that doesn't even remotely look like its begun production and has any working gameplay prototype............be on Geforce Now test servers...........if there's nothing to test??????????

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

Geforce now is for having your game run on the geforce now servers in cloud gaming.

it would mean that the game has to already have some version running in a pc enviroment for it to even be TESTED on geforce now.

you're completely trying to have your bullshit both ways.........by intentionally misleading.

now why would a Kingdom hearts 4........that doesn't even remotely look like its begun production and has any working gameplay prototype............be on Geforce Now test servers...........if there's nothing to test??????????

^you're so fucking stupid :mj: 

Anotha one :cruise: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^you're so fucking stupid :mj: 

Anotha one :cruise: 

and he's running away at exactly the same point in the discussion as in the previous argument.

gee, that's definitely not noticeable, by me.

desperate fakeboy knows that I've put him in check with that last post, and he doesn't know how to explain his way out of it.