Good job Texas!

Yet another red state directive that leads to a stunning drop in services for vulnerable Americans because of sickening the legislation is. Isn't Texas also one of the places that lost so many clinics because of weird shit like making women and girls receive multiple (unnecessary) vaginal exams in order to have an abortion or receive birth control/contraceptives?

Who supports these people? Oh yeah, we know. 

There's so much bullshit on this board from you three but I only have a few minutes so I guess I'll go with this one.

Texas law prohibits performing sex reassignment surgery on children or providing them with hormone blockers and cross-sex hormones. Abbott simply ordered CPS to investigate reports of people violating those laws. That's it.

Further, the Texas Tribune article states the total number of CPS investigators who've either quit or are seeking new jobs because of the governor's order is "more than half a dozen." That's it. That's what the reporter is falsely calling a "mass exodus."

Meanwhile:

- 90% of children with gender dysphoria outgrow it.

- 80% of children who ID as trans have two or more mental disorders besides gender dysphoria. When a non-trans group has as many mental health disorders as a trans group, the suicide risks are almost identical.

- Foster children ID as trans at 15X the rate of children in general. Do you begin to see the pattern?

- Puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones cause children to become sterile, boys to have micropenises, and often other pleasant side-effects like loss of bone density and an inability to orgasm. And sex reassignment surgery requires amputations that can't be reversed. 

So which part do you disagree with? Prohibiting people from giving children puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, or amputating and/or mutilating their body parts in the hope that they'll look more like the opposite sex? (Which Queer Theory claims is  merely a social construct based on harmful binary stereotypes that should be abolished -- that's how batshit confused it is about it's own "theories".)

Tell us so we can accurate determine if you're pro-groomer or not. 

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

By the way my favorite argument from you three lately is Jerry claiming Republicans win Senate seats so often because of gerrymandering. That one was a giant chef's kiss.

where have i said that, regarding the Senate?

please quote it.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol uh huh. 

That's the thing with Saucer................he actually lies and misrepresents facts..........and he does really quickly, usually upfront in his long post in the hopes that you miss it.

Here, I'll demonstrate how he JUST ATTEMPTED TO DO IT in his last long post:

It occurred right here:

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Texas law prohibits performing sex reassignment surgery on children or providing them with hormone blockers and cross-sex hormones. Abbott simply ordered CPS to investigate reports of people violating those laws. That's it.

Wwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrong.

There are NO such "laws" that specifically note that, specifically describe that, or categorize that.

Greg Abbott has Ken Paxton issue a legal OPINION on interpreting that state's vague laws regarding child abuse, to determine that "sex reassignment surgery" and "hormone therapy" , according to Ken Paxton, falls under those laws

I'll have the Houston Chronicle re-affirm what I just said in this article of theirs:

Abbott ordered the investigations to begin late last month, citing a nonbinding opinion by Paxton, who concluded that sex “reassignment surgery,” as well as medications, such as puberty blockers, fall under the state’s broad definition of child abuse. Despite Paxton’s focus on surgery, that medical option is rarely offered to patients who are under 18.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/CPS-worker-testifies-that-she-quit-rather-than-16995309.php

So, Greg Abbott and Ken Paxton also did what Saucer did........and tried to play fast and loose with the language.

They specifically included surgery in the "legal opinion" so that news outlets can report that language, and regular Texans can EASILY SUPPORT it...........children? having surgery? "that's terrible!"

And then Abbott tried to connect hormone therapy in with surgery, packaged that together, and sent that to Ken Paxton for his non-binding legal opinion so that he can give a general answer.

From that point forwards........you'll notice that Saucer begins spewing other talking points, that, quite frankly.............are not relevant to the discussion.

And he's also lying there, because hormone blockers do not cause anything permanent, and can be reversed.........but he WORDED IT as if they were permanently shrinking your penis.

And then Saucer basically just does what Republicans are doing right now..........which means Saucer is pretty much doing as he's trained............he's now calling people who support trans rights "pedophiles", just in general.

SO that's the thing with Saucer...............he's pretty much repeating right-wing nonsense, but he tries to dress it up as if he thought of it on his own, and tries to gish gallop half-truths to make his post appear to look impenetrable.

His posts never were.

A broad consensus among physicians groups considers affirming care for children with gender dysphoria a medical necessity.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

where have i said that, regarding the Senate?

please quote it.

Right here Sparky:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

The majority of state legislatures in the US are controlled by Republicans.

The RAW number of votes for House Congressional seats always favors Democrats, yet Republicans get more seats that the raw percentage of the vote

HINT: Due to gerrymandering

Same thing applies to US Senate seats, but its even more tilted in Republicans favor.

There're about ten things wrong with this argument but you claiming Republicans have gerrymandered the Senate actually made me laugh out loud. 

And of course Incel Jer immediately goes full groomer. 

Greg Abbott has Ken Paxton issue a legal OPINION on interpreting that state's vague laws regarding child abuse, to determine that "sex reassignment surgery" and "hormone therapy" , according to Ken Paxton, falls under those laws

Paxton's legal opinion is absolutely correct. The procedures do cause substantial harm to children who would otherwise outgrow gender dysphoria, which is the vast majority of them. Under Texas family law, that clearly constitutes child abuse:

Texas Family Code § 261.001(1)

Physical Abuse: Failing to take reasonable action to prevent another person from causing physical injury and substantial harm to the child.

And big surprise, the activist judge who blocked the policy is a Democrat women with a JD from UATX and serves in Travis County. I'm shocked there's gambling in Casablanca.

And he's also lying there, because hormone blockers do not cause anything permanent

That's a lie.

NHS: "Little is known about the long-term side effects of hormone or puberty blockers in children with gender dysphoria...It's also not known whether hormone blockers affect the development of the teenage brain or children's bones. Side effects may also include hot flushes, fatigue and mood alterations."

Mayo Clinic: "Use of GnRH analogues might also have long-term effects on: Growth spurts, bone growth and density, future fertility."

American Association of Pediatrics: "Research on long-term risks, particularly in terms of bone metabolism and fertility, is currently limited and provides varied results."

And the most common blocker used, Lupron, is known to cause bone problems and other issues because we've been giving it adults to treat cancer for decades. 

You're advocating giving an experimental drug treatment with very little longitudinal data to children for a mental health issue the vast majority grow out of normally. You're disgusting.

And it's really telling that you avoided the harm caused by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery because even your dumbass knows they cause significant harm to children with gender dysphoria who would otherwise outgrow it, which again, is the vast majority. Yet you still advocate it.

You and your political cult have gone from being ridiculous to becoming plain vile.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Right here Sparky:

There're about ten things wrong with this argument but you claiming Republicans have gerrymandered the Senate actually made me laugh out loud. 

So in other words....................I didn't say Republican Senators, or Senate races in general are affected by gerrymandering.

So................you're claim about what I said is wrong.

Correct?

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

And of course Incel Jer immediately goes full groomer. 

Paxton's legal opinion is absolutely correct.

Notice how he's immediately trying to do what Republicans latest talking point is.......and try and claim the other side are pedophiles.

No Ken Paxton legal opinion.................is an opinion

It is not Texas law.

Like you claimed it was.

You got busted completely misrepresenting the facts.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Texas Family Code § 261.001(1)

Physical Abuse: Failing to take reasonable action to prevent another person from causing physical injury and substantial harm to the child.

Medical consensus is that hormone therapy does not cause physical injury or substantial harm, or ANY harm, to a child.

They are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

So, I just caught you lying................again.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

That's a lie.

NHS: "Little is known about the long-term side effects of hormone or puberty blockers in children with gender dysphoria...It's also not known whether hormone blockers affect the development of the teenage brain or children's bones. Side effects may also include hot flushes, fatigue and mood alterations."

Mayo Clinic: "Use of GnRH analogues might also have long-term effects on: Growth spurts, bone growth and density, future fertility."

American Association of Pediatrics: "Research on long-term risks, particularly in terms of bone metabolism and fertility, is currently limited and provides varied results."

Your use of that Mayo Clinic quote is misleading.....you just got caught omitting key words

Here is the full sentence:

Use of GnRH analogues might also have long-term effects on: Growth spurts, Bone growth and density, Future fertility — depending on when pubertal blockers are started.

You even put a period at the end of the word fertility, implying that the original article ended the sentence there.

You 100% modified the statement.

You

are

a

complete

liar

And I caught you. Not to mention that the Mayo Clinic actually concludes the very opposite of what you were trying to say.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gender-dysphoria/in-depth/pubertal-blockers/art-20459075

10wpsus.png

Holy shit, I'm bitchslapping you now even harder than before.

Talk about getting Chris Rock'd.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So in other words....................I didn't say Republican Senators, or Senate races in general are affected by gerrymandering.

So................you're claim about what I said is wrong.

Correct?

Now you're stuck lying about like a little kid even though it's right there for everyone to see LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

It is not Texas law.

It's child abuse according to the parameters of Texas family law. 

Medical consensus is that hormone therapy does not cause physical injury or substantial harm, or ANY harm, to a child.

You're lying again. I've cited numerous major sources. 

Here's St. Louise Children's Hospital: 

What Are the Side Effects of Puberty Blockers?

Possible long-term side effects of puberty blockers:

- Lower bone density. To protect against this, we work to make sure every patient gets enough exercise, calcium and vitamin D, which can help keep bones healthy and strong. We also closely monitor patients’ bone density.
- Delayed growth plate closure, leading to slightly taller adult height.  
- Less development of genital tissue, which may limit options for gender affirming surgery (bottom surgery) later in life.
- Other possible long-term side effects that are not yet known.

They are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

You're lying again.

New Atlantis:

In the United States, the treatment of gender dysphoria is not yet an FDA-approved use for GnRH analogue drugs (although treatments for precocious puberty, prostate cancer, and other conditions are approved).[94] This means that puberty suppression relies on the “off-label” prescription of GnRH analogue treatments; doctors are permitted to use these drugs in treating children with gender dysphoria, but the lack of FDA approval means that pharmaceutical companies selling the drugs cannot market them for treating gender dysphoria. Off-label status reflects that the use has not been proven in clinical trials to be safe and effective.

Your use of that Mayo Clinic quote is misleading.

No it's not. They're referring to giving puberty blockers to young children with early onset puberty and then taking them off the blockers once they reach the normal age of puberty, which studies have shown rarely affects their fertility. The issue is giving blockers to older children when they reach the normal age of puberty. We have little data on how that affects their fertility.

And I caught you. Not to mention that the Mayo Clinic actually concludes the very opposite of what you were trying to say.

You're lying again. They're simply saying puberty will resume. They aren't saying it will resume without any damage having been done.

All you do is lie, groomer. 

Aside from waning to give children experimental puberty blocking drugs while having little data on their side effects, the groomers on here are studiously avoiding talking about cross-sex hormones, which often do render children sterile among other pleasant side-effects like micropenises, and gender reassignment surgery, which literally involves amputation and mutilation of body parts.

To children. Who can't legally consent.

Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Now you're stuck lying about like a little kid even though it's right there for everyone to see LOL

No...........I didn't lie.

Highlight the actual words in which I lied, or highlight the actual words in which I specifically said the Senate is affected by gerrymandered.

I specifically refer to it regarding the house...........its right there in my post, and you know it.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

It's child abuse according to the parameters of Texas family law. 

No, its not the parameters of the Texas family law.

You're lying, again.

Its a non-binding opinion from Ken Paxton....................it is not in the law, whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You're lying again. I've cited numerous major sources. 

No. you literally got caught modifying and cutting out a very important thing by one of your sources.

What Are the Side Effects of Puberty Blockers?

Possible long-term side effects of puberty blockers:

- Lower bone density. To protect against this, we work to make sure every patient gets enough exercise, calcium and vitamin D, which can help keep bones healthy and strong. We also closely monitor patients’ bone density.
- Delayed growth plate closure, leading to slightly taller adult height.  
- Less development of genital tissue, which may limit options for gender affirming surgery (bottom surgery) later in life.
- Other possible long-term side effects that are not yet known.

You just modified another one of your sources

I fucking caught you lying, again.

Here's their actual website:

3iZvhM2.png

Holy shit, so you were modifying ALL of your sources, and I caught you.

No it's not. They're referring to giving puberty blockers to young children with early onset puberty and then taking them off the blockers once they reach the normal age of puberty, which studies have shown rarely affects their fertility. The issue is giving blockers to older children when they reach the normal age of puberty. We have little data on how that affects their fertility.

Yes it was.

You got caught lying.

And now ALL OF YOUR SOURCES , you actually modified and omitted information.

You've lost entirely.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

You're lying again. They're simply saying puberty will resume. They aren't saying it will resume without any damage having been done.

All you do is lie, groomer. 

Nope, you just said that there's "no data"

Its fucking pathetic how you are now just a regular Republican.

Projecting pedophilia onto others.

Because............you defend a political party full of pedophiles.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Aside from waning to give children experimental puberty blocking drugs while having little data on their side effects, the groomers on here are studiously avoiding talking about cross-sex hormones, which often do render children sterile among other pleasant side-effects like micropenises, and gender reassignment surgery, which literally involves amputation and mutilation of body parts.

To children. Who can't legally consent.

Let that sink in.

Yeah, you becoming nothing more than a common Extreme Right-Wing mouthpiece is definitely worth pondering about.

How you got so pathetic, and started defending racists, misogynists, white nationalist............and now you're defending pedophiles like Matt Gaetz, Dennis Hastert, and Donald Trump.

This is where you're at. I didn't think you'd actually get more pathetic than your Tea Party version from ten years ago......but this is where you're at.

Wow, not only are Saucer's debating skills deteriorating even faster than I had anticipating......he's now just arguing in the same way an extremist right-winger is doing on the internet.

He outright lies.......he gets CAUGHT lying..........and he pretends to move forward and repeat the lies again and pretends he didn't see the part where he got caught.

That's some Qanon 2021 type of internet behavior, right there.

No...........I didn't lie.

Highlight the actual words in which I lied, or highlight the actual words in which I specifically said the Senate is affected by gerrymandered.

I specifically refer to it regarding the house...........its right there in my post, and you know it.

I already did, liar.

The RAW number of votes for House Congressional seats always favors Democrats, yet Republicans get more seats that the raw percentage of the vote

HINT: Due to gerrymandering

Same thing applies to US Senate seats, but its even more tilted in Republicans favor.

You thought the Senate can be jerrymandered. :kaz:

No, its not the parameters of the Texas family law.

It's physical child abuse and therefore it clearly does.

You just modified another one of your sources

"...they have some side effects..."

It says it right there, yet you keep lying that they're completely safe and FDA approved. And why do you keep avoiding the well-established permanent harm caused by cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery?  Why is that, groomer?

Answer the question, you child predator scumbag. 

9 hours ago, Saucer said:

I already did, liar.

You thought the Senate can be jerrymandered. :kaz:

Caught

Lying

Again

You modified the post and removed it to change the meaning.........again

ghVenLE.png

I wasn't talking about gerrymandering in that sentence, I had shifted over to referring to talking about "small state advantage" benefitting Republicans even more., And referred to a New York Times article that demonstrates it.

P8AYjZZ.png

You intentionally cut off my post.......................

You intentionally EDITED my post to lie about what I was really saying.

Saucer can't debate anymore. He has to resort to lying about every single one of his talking points.

It's physical child abuse and therefore it clearly does.

Sorry sweetie..............you can keep on repeating it, but its not going to make it true.

You're ass has been beaten thoroughly up and down in this thread.

"...they have some side effects..."

It says it right there, yet you keep lying that they're completely safe and FDA approved. And why do you keep avoiding the well-established permanent harm caused by cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery?  Why is that, groomer?

You

got

caught

lying

about

E-V-E-R-Y

source

in

your

You mislead what the source said.

You intentionally avoided providing links to the source.

Because you clearly knew that you were modifying what the source was really saying.

And your source even come to conclusions that teenage hormone therapy is safe.

Holy shit...................did you get fucking destroyed by me in this thread.

You can't even debate anymore. You have to resort to lying from your INITIAL POST.