Help me find old PS1, N64 and Dreamcast games on STEAM.

10 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

There's probably a curator or two on Steam that do a decent job of rounding that stuff up. 

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/25622578-For-Retro/lists/

First one I found, but I know there's games missing from at least his N64 list since there's a (really shiity) Earthworm Jim 3D port and Shadows of the Empire.

Should just use an emulator, though. :woody:

Thank you, Mr. Sauce. This is pretty fucking useful. 

3 hours ago, Sabo said:

We in a thread discussing Dreamcast and NO ONE has said Ikaruga?

I haven't played that on DC for the first time, personally. I think it was on 360. Lol.

It's 5$ right now but that game rapes me, anyway, I can't. 

Cool game though. I especially love the soundtrack. 

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

When did you last use an emulator 2008?

Most games play perfectly, especially PS1. N64 may be a bit spottier but old ass Steam ports can be too, hell even the nintendo virtual console has been worse for emulation issues :D

I do both. I'd still buy the games on steam because they're dirt cheap most of the time (aside from Square-Enix) but emulation is generally more reliable than old PC ports I have found.

That's probably it for real, yeah.

I'm not arguing that there are some really shitty ports out there and emulation can better. But that's usually just pure laziness from the studio because if they'd actually care you'd only get improvements and a far more reliable experience than an emulator. Alas, this is more wishful thinking than reality because it's a cash grab most of the times. Hell, Square this year released a busted port of Chrono Cross on PC that has framerate issues. Just shameful.