Amnesia: The Bunker preview

the semi open part sounds a bit worrying to me. I hope it will still tell a good story step by step, I prefer a linear game with good set pieces.

But I'm excited, the beast sounds like a cool idea, the location owns and hopefully we get some more lore explanations. 

49 minutes ago, kaz said:

the semi open part sounds a bit worrying to me. I hope it will still tell a good story step by step, I prefer a linear game with good set pieces.

But I'm excited, the beast sounds like a cool idea, the location owns and hopefully we get some more lore explanations. 

I think I do like how you can solve the puzzles in different ways and basically make your own path depending on how you approach things. But if the story is designed in such a way that you have to replay the game multiple times in order to get all of the 'pieces', then I think thats going to be disappointing. Even with the open ended approach im not sure how they can incentivize people to play through the game multiple times.