Lmfao at this Sherlock Holmes The Awakened easter egg

7 hours ago, kaz said:

care to explain? am I blind? I thought of dicaprio shutter island but no that's not it...

???

Moskva is the Russian warship that Ukraine blew up and the excuse Russia keeps putting out for incidents like these is that it was due to a smoking incident so thats the joke. I know it happened last year and the average person doesn't care about the war, but I thought it was a funny reference.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Moskva is the Russian warship that Ukraine blew up and the excuse Russia keeps putting out for incidents like these is that it was due to a smoking incident so thats the joke. I know it happened last year and the average person doesn't care about the war, but I thought it was a funny reference.

I know all about the war, every little detail, I'm an official war expert, Russian- and Ukraine-know-it-all, I can speak both languages fluently, have both passports, can visit Aza any time I want and drink cherry pepsi with him - I read about the Ship incident when it happened, that many soldiers lost their lives - that many young soldiers/sailors too where just MIA - but the officials told their family they were still alive and soon to be found - until they just stopped responding to them. I know russians say it was an accident to save face that ukraines sank their precious ship and seen all the memes about it. 

BUT

I still couldn't see it. Could be a better jokey reference. 😐

2 hours ago, kaz said:

I know all about the war, every little detail, I'm an official war expert, Russian- and Ukraine-know-it-all, I can speak both languages fluently, have both passports, can visit Aza any time I want and drink cherry pepsi with him - I read about the Ship incident when it happened, that many soldiers lost their lives - that many young soldiers/sailors too where just MIA - but the officials told their family they were still alive and soon to be found - until they just stopped responding to them. I know russians say it was an accident to save face that ukraines sank their precious ship and seen all the memes about it. 

BUT

I still couldn't see it. Could be a better jokey reference. 😐

Breh they randomly included a sunken ship in one of the game environments and slapped the Moskva name on it to poke fun at it. How is that not funny :ben: 

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Breh they randomly included a sunken ship in one of the game environments and slapped the Moskva name on it to poke fun at it. How is that not funny :ben: 

I was just kidding, I just didn't get the reference  - even though I knew about the incident. maybe too drunk, but I still think it could've been better