Stellar Blade Edge review

You're bringing it up right now. You're trying to Remy go round in a thread you don't care about . You're repeating the same dumb insults over and over .

For what reason ? Because you're miserable af and cannot help yourself. 

I'm not LowJonb, you fucking loser :rofls: why don't you talk about the last game you played? You're the same old tired story over and over. Joke ass bitch :rofls:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

You're bringing it up right now. You're trying to Remy go round in a thread you don't care about . You're repeating the same dumb insults over and over .

For what reason ? Because you're miserable af and cannot help yourself. 

I'm not LowJonb, you fucking loser :rofls: why don't you talk about the last game you played? You're the same old tired story over and over. Joke ass bitch :rofls:

You know how I know you're miserable? You keep calling all of the people you start arguments with miserable. You keep calling people out for things you do every day... Like using the same insults over and over. 

No one is following you around. Your best known for being too fucking stupid to unzip a file and looking like a methhead Peewee Herman. No one is concerned about you. Sorry Xbox flopped. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You know how I know you're miserable? You keep calling all of the people you start arguments with miserable. You keep calling people out for things you do every day... Like using the same insults over and over. 

No one is following you around. Your best known for being too fucking stupid to unzip a file and looking like a methhead Peewee Herman. No one is concerned about you. Sorry Xbox flopped. 

I call people miserable that act miserable, like you.

You are following me around.  You do the same to the same people

When was the last time you played a game ? Do you go to other forums you don't care about to stalk people and spread your negativity ? 

Keep trying to be a jerry-lite, loser :rofls:

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I call people miserable that act miserable, like you.

You are following me around.  You do the same to the same people

When was the last time you played a game ? Do you go to other forums you don't care about to stalk people and spread your negativity ? 

Keep trying to be a jerry-lite, loser :rofls:

I played some games last night, when did you last spend time with your son? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I played some games last night, when did you last spend time with your son? 

"Not miserable"

:ANYWORD:

42 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

"Not miserable"

:ANYWORD:

So we've established when you bring up people's wives or families you're being miserable. See how much you actually hate yourself? 

www.betterhelp.com

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So we've established when you bring up people's wives or families you're being miserable. See how much you actually hate yourself? 

www.betterhelp.com

How is a laughing smiley miserable :rofls: obsessed,  and dumb lol ffs. Typical lefty , believes what they tell themself 

Is it starting to dawn on you guys that us.............complete strangers on an internet forum...........are looking more and more likely for being responsible for BREAKING this 48 year old dockworker's life?

All of his hatred and his anger is directed at this entire forum.

..........and deep down, he's coming back to talk to us because he knows we're the closest things he's got................to friends.