Federal appeals court blocks Fearless Fund from issuing grants to only Black women

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Funny how racist always agree with the court system against black people but it's a total sham when a white person loses a case. 😪

Yes, it's racist to be against proposed grants being issued on the basis of race.

Imagine being this retarded. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Funny how racist always agree with the court system against black people but it's a total sham when a white person loses a case. 😪

What grants do white people give out to only whites lol

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yes, it's racist to be against proposed grants being issued on the basis of race.

Imagine being this retarded. 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

What grants do white people give out to only whites lol

Lol two of the most openly racist women on the site whining about discrimination is rich. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol two of the most openly racist women on the site whining about discrimination is rich. 

No, nothing I do is racist. I don’t hold people back because of their skin color. I notice it, just like I notice someone with red hair vs someone bald. Means about just as much, too. 

meanwhile you will complain about whites every chance you get. Lol

notice how you didn’t actually respond, because you don’t have a response. You think the OP is just fine and isn’t an issue…. Unless of course, it was white people. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

No, nothing I do is racist. I don’t hold people back because of their skin color. I notice it, just like I notice someone with red hair vs someone bald. Means about just as much, too. 

meanwhile you will complain about whites every chance you get. Lol

notice how you didn’t actually respond, because you don’t have a response. You think the OP is just fine and isn’t an issue…. Unless of course, it was white people. 

Boy, you only posted this because the women were black. EVERYONE knows you wouldn't have posted this if white people lost a case like this. You're so used to acting like you're still 13 you must think we all are as dumb as you act. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Boy, you only posted this because the women were black. EVERYONE knows you wouldn't have posted this if white people lost a case like this. You're so used to acting like you're still 13 you must think we all are as dumb as you act. 

I posted it because I knew you’d respond, just like how you’re responding. LOL. The easiest way to get me to never post some shit like this again is to either not respond or agree that it was dumb, lol. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I posted it because I knew you’d respond

notice how you didn’t actually respond

Lol when stupid people try to be clever :trump3:

50 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol when stupid people try to be clever :trump3:

54 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I posted it because I knew you’d respond, just like how you’re responding. LOL.

:lemming: