Marvel Midnight Suns free on Epic Game Store

Just now, Twinblade said:

LOL why are you celebrating? You hermits hate EGS remember....

The fuck you coming at me for? :Jeff:

Go ahead and bring up any post on this forum where I hate on EGS..  I have over 500 free games from the EGS.  I'm the person who more often than not posts free games that release on the EGS.. you must have forgot :drake: 

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

# 1 :whew:

You played and enjoyed Bramble the Mountain King right? It was one of the free games on amazon prime so I grabbed it. Im probably gonna try it soon.

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You played and enjoyed Bramble the Mountain King right? It was one of the free games on amazon prime so I grabbed it. Im probably gonna try it soon.

I did quite like it. The final boss , while fucking hilarious, got too annoying so i watched the ending on youtube. Cool game tho.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I did quite like it. The final boss , while fucking hilarious, got too annoying so i watched the ending on youtube. Cool game tho.

weren't you one of the mofos making fun of me for not finishing FF7 Rebirth while at the final boss? :sam:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

How long is it anyway?