Glitch Turdismo Irrelevant (rated and sold worse than Forza) completely broken after new update

43 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL ok bud :roll: 

It's true. And I am a huge GT7 fan (I enjoy it more than FM8). But GT7 physics are laughable. PC sim racers would destroy that game or mod the shit out of it to make it bearable. 

2 minutes ago, Tainted said:

It's true. And I am a huge GT7 fan (I enjoy it more than FM8). But GT7 physics are laughable. PC sim racers would destroy that game or mod the shit out of it to make it bearable. 

I know what GT7's physics are like.. that doesn't mean that sim racing fans wont buy it on PC.. lmfao.  They buy every sim racer..  You're out of your mind if you think GT7 wont outsell those games :D 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know what GT7's physics are like.. that doesn't mean that sim racing fans wont buy it on PC.. lmfao.  They buy every sim racer..  You're out of your mind if you think GT7 wont outsell those games :D 

This is System Wars, of course I believe that. Turn off the system wars hat, and yes, based on name alone, GT sales on PC would be gangbusters. But it would still be shit for sim.

Imagine the mods for the graphics. It would look more real than real life.