Tom Henderson: "Marathon is so cooked. (Not just the fired director but everything I've heard)."

Sony are dumb AF for chasing this GAAS bandwagon. Yea, Helldivers 2 worked but that's because it's unique. The can't keep dropping games in these overcrowded genres and expecting the same level of success.

I hope Marathon bombs hard so they can refocus on the single player games they are known for and stop chasing stupid trends. It's not like they are in danger of losing GAAS profits as MS and all the major third party publishers have picked Playstation as their main console and have abandoned ShitBox :kaz:

5 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Sony Japan died for Concord and Fairgames. Thanks Herman 

A real tragedy. I'm seriously praying Fairgame$ and Marathon flop into oblivion so that some sense can be knocked into the heads of those dumbass Sony executives. They are acting like the retards over at MS, maybe even worse in some ways when you consider this was an unforced failure on their part :hest:. They already have a formula that works extremely well for them but instead of doubling down on it they go and start chasing stupid trends out of greed lol.

I mean, why the fuck would you go ahead and buy the studio behind Concord even before the game released? They didn't even do that for Insomniac. They only bought Insomniac after Spiderman launched and became their top selling game :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Even the cows know PS Sucks :rofls:

:lawl: PS doesn't suck you retard. What we are doing is giving criticism, something we can do because we aren't in a cult like you moronic lemshits.

You morons put on blinders for the last decade until Phil ran the Xbox ship into an iceberg. It's only this year as MS abandoned Xbox and started porting their games to PS5 that some of you are finally waking up :kaz:

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: PS doesn't suck you retard. What we are doing is giving criticism, something we can do because we aren't in a cult like you moronic lemshits.

You morons put on blinders for the last decade until Phil ran the Xbox ship into an iceberg. It's only this year as MS abandoned Xbox and started porting their games to PS5 that some of you are finally waking up :kaz:

It sucks :rofls: You dont even use your PS5 LMFAO

25 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It sucks :rofls: You dont even use your PS5 LMFAO

I'm always on my PS5. In fact, I'm on it every day  :hest:

ShitBox sucks so bad you lemtards pretend  you aren't lemmings because of how hard the console has flopped this gen :lawl:

":lemming: I am not a lemming!"

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I’d love to see his recently played PS5 games :danylol:

:lawl: I just took this pic a few seconds ago. Now let's see you do the same for your ShitBox. Xbox flopped so hard you're now pretending to be a Sheep and haven't turned on your ShitBox since Starfield launched and bombed

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I'm always on my PS5. In fact, I'm on it every day  :hest:

ShitBox sucks so bad you lemtards pretend  you aren't lemmings because of how hard the console has flopped this gen :lawl:

":lemming: I am not a lemming!"

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

:lawl: I just took this pic a few seconds ago. Now let's see you do the same for your ShitBox. Xbox flopped so hard you're now pretending to be a Sheep and haven't turned on your ShitBox since Starfield launchd and bombed

Holy shit, your pic is exactly what I thought. A big fat… nothing. :mroff:

11 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Holy shit, your pic is exactly what I thought. A big fat… nothing. :mroff:

Relax retard, my image host failed me. Post your recent Xbox games. You probably have roaches dancing in you ShitBox right now because it hasn't been turned on in years :luff:

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Relax retard, my image host failed me. Post your recent Xbox games. You probably have roaches dancing in you ShitBox right now because it hasn't been turned on in years :luff:

spacer.png

It’s worst than I thought :mroff:

2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Why the fuck would you play battlefield on PS5 if you have a PC? :kaz:

:mjgrin: My friends are on PSN and they don't like to get on Discord. You know, actual friends that play on a console.

I know that's a foreign concept to you as a lem since barely anyone owns an Xbox in real life since it's a dead console :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: My friends are on PSN and they don't like to get on Discord. You know, actual friends that play on a console.

I know that's a foreign concept to you as a lem since barely anyone owns an Xbox in real life since it's a dead console :mj:

I play almost exclusively  multiplayer games on Xbox :tom: