DURANGO Devkit Features a "Monster" 16 Core IBM Power PC CPU

Knowing consoles specs WELL ahead of when they are "officially" announced doesn't require believing everything you read on the net. It involves knowing what is credible and what isn't. I can tell the difference. You obviously can't.

They are rumours, you can't verify the validity of them.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16 core 64 thread cpu with 4 GPUS and 12g of ram

Knowing consoles specs WELL ahead of when they are "officially" announced doesn't require believing everything you read on the net. It involves knowing what is credible and what isn't. I can tell the difference. You obviously can't.

brah, even if he isn't trolling, you wont reach him

all those chemtrail threads he made affected his brain

If there is any truth to them then Yes, you most certainly can.

yeah okay Mr. Xbox 720 released Fall 2012 and 720 90% chance at being revealed E3 2012. :lul:

If there is any truth to them then Yes, you most certainly can.

no you can't. you obviously don't know what a rumour is.

I take it you don't believe any of this then? I'm not trolling. This is actually how console specs are discovered every gen. At the point when many developers have a hold of Next Gen Dev Kits, Rumors start filling with truth. They are less rumor and more anonymous report.

Edited by The Whipit Scrolls

I take it you don't believe any of this then? I'm not trolling. This is actually how console specs are discovered every gen. At the point when many developers have a hold of Next Gen Dev Kits, Rumors start filling with truth.

it may be entirely true, but as it is a rumor it has no weight. NONE.

ANY person in the entire world could have made that shit up. I guarantee you if i sat down, or even you if you keep it under 4 pages in 16 font, you could make up a pretty believable rumor, especially with our previous knowledge in videogames.

whipit, stop talking in bold.

Stop embodying a failed tablet.

failed? it has only just begun! 4g version coming soon :jerkit: OS2.1 with cascades coming soon :jerkit: then it gets bb10 in november :jerkit:

I take it you don't believe any of this then? I'm not trolling. This is actually how console specs are discovered every gen. At the point when many developers have a hold of Next Gen Dev Kits, Rumors start filling with truth.

it may be entirely true, but as it is a rumor it has no weight. NONE.

ANY person in the entire world could have made that shit up. I guarantee you if i sat down, or even you if you keep it under 4 pages in 16 font, you could make up a pretty believable rumor, especially with our previous knowledge in videogames.

Who says it's a rumor? It's not a rumor at all. It's an anonymous report that may very well be Credible.

This diagram of "leaked" 360 specs leaked so early that it was still known as the "Xbox 2"

Posted Image

People like yourself called it a rumor and that this diagram could have been made up by anyone. Unbelievable that the new Xbox could possibly have *gasp* THREE CPU's :wow:

If you know anything about console specs then you'll see how close it came to the final specs. We will know the specs of the 720 and PS4 to within 90% accuracy LONG before they are "officially" released.

its indeed VERY close to the (first) 360, but that doesn't mean anything at all...

like literally zero... I could make one of those right now and say EXACTLY what you just said http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

It means that the Truth DOES get out early ( And IS getting out early ). But you'll never see it if you refuse to believe anything unless it's "Official"

its indeed VERY close to the (first) 360, but that doesn't mean anything at all...

like literally zero... I could make one of those right now and say EXACTLY what you just said http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif

It means that the Truth DOES get out early ( And IS getting out early ). But you'll never see it if you refuse to believe anything unless it's "Official"

come on, how are you missing this.

There are 7 billion people on earth. ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE could say ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING

There are 7 billion people on earth. ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE could say ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING

That's right. And according to you it's impossible for any of them to know anything early outside of "Official" channels

Do you understand that these leaked specs both this gen and last are NOT guesses?

That's right. And according to you it's impossible for any of them to know anything early outside of "Official" channels

Do you understand that these leaked specs both this gen and last are NOT guesses?

am i getting baited? if so please just tell me so i can stop responding