Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

I'm wondering when Midway is going to release their next fighter. Can you imagine how a next gen Mortal Kombat game would look.

Just as shit as all the other ones? :happysad:

:mehblink: I should of known you would reply to that. I guess I left myself open for that one.

MK was the best fighting game of its time 1992-1995, and came back and reclaimed the king fighter title with the 2002 release of MK: Deadly Alliance, when Namco fell on hard times with Tekken 4 flop, um where was Street Figihter in all of this? :happysad:

... Sega Fans :king:

Nintendo had MK too, or were you not a gamer back then? .|

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

I'm wondering when Midway is going to release their next fighter. Can you imagine how a next gen Mortal Kombat game would look.

:mehblink: I should of known you would reply to that. I guess I left myself open for that one.

MK was the best fighting game of its time 1992-1995, and came back and reclaimed the king fighter title with the 2002 release of MK: Deadly Alliance, when Namco fell on hard times with Tekken 4 flop, um where was Street Figihter in all of this? :happysad:

I laughed. :D

Street Fighter didn't stop existing during those time periods and the 3D mortal Kombats were always shit. :D

My friend bought one of those 3d street fighters for the ps2 as a joke since it was really cheap, wow.. played it once and never wanted to even come in contact with that game ever again. :king:

... Sega Fans :king: I know, disgusting right? :D

Street Fighter didn't stop existing during those time periods and the 3D mortal Kombats were always shit. :D

My friend bought one of those 3d street fighters for the ps2 as a joke since it was really cheap, wow.. played it once and never wanted to even come in contact with that game ever again. :king:

2D was nice, but games can't remain that way forever you know.

I thought the ownage spree died but it got revived with a sega fan claiming MK was the best fighter in its time and a serious DOA4 expert :happysad:

I can't stop laughing about the mortal kombat posts. :happysad::D:D

Lawl @ the DoA expert. :king:!!!

Just as shit as all the other ones? :king:

LOL MK was only popular because of its blood and gore

and when was MK: DA reclaimed to be king of fighters?LMFAO nobody took that shit seriously, if it was it wouldve been in big tourneys:D

GS :happysad:

2D was nice, but games can't remain that way forever you know.

I know, Tekken took the 3D crown. B)

I thought the ownage spree died but it got revived with a sega fan claiming MK was the best fighter in its time and a serious DOA4 expert :happysad:

to deny that MK didn't own back in its day is to seriously prove how much of an idiot you are to gaming.