Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

bu but teh dogz :|

Lemmings B)

Crawling back out when almost everyone went to sleep, such typical lemshit behaviour :|

There's still room for another round of brutal raping though B)

All the sheep went to bed B)

Its past their 7:00pm bedtime curfew B):D

:|

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

If you think Tekken isn't a button masher, you're an idiot and you deserve to be hit by a baseball bat. :|

True

Indeed, it is true.

Don't change what you said now, slappy that's what i read on the original post too

he probably edited it

or its just that i'm too tired and can't read well

Cows prefer sluggish, boring "touch sensetive" action over fast paced, fluid action with mid level depth.... Such horrible taste in games :|:shakes:

Seems every section of the gaming media agrees too. Which is the reason why Tekken has ALWAYS outscored DOA. You guys act as if Tekken is some impossibly technical fighter. Tekken can be played by novices and it then has a learning curb and huge amount of depth to seperate the novice from the experienced. With DOA you have your novice player who can beat the experienced with a P, P, P, P, P combo and the more complex attacks show no difference. It is completely unbalanced in its depth and its attack pacing.

That's why Tekken > DOA.

If you think Tekken is a button masher, you're an idiot and you deserve to be hit by a baseball bat. :|

True

No you cant after the 3rd P you would for sure get countered. :|

Mortal Kombat is the most technical game ever made. From it's early inception as a 16bit video game legend, legions of fans have all come to the same conclusion, it truly goes above and beyond many fighters in technical prowness and need of true skill. Uppercuts were in fact invented in mortal kombat, a move you see happen a lot in fighting games that are still being made today. The "huwahahahahahahahahah" punches revolutionized the HP skillset that many fighting fans have been calling for since the early days of SF. To this day MK is still, king of the hill. :|

If you think Tekken isn't a button masher, you're an idiot and you deserve to be hit by a baseball bat. :|

True

Indeed, it is true.

Don't change what you said now, slappy that's what i read on the original post too

he probably edited it

You can't read well, neither of you can. Changing quotes won't help you. :|

Lemmings B)

Crawling back out when almost everyone went to sleep, such typical lemshit behaviour :|

All the sheep are banned. B)

Lemmings B)

All the sheep are banned. B)Sheep Saint bhytre is here to watch over the place while little lemkids get chased around B)

True

Indeed, it is true.

he probably edited it

You can't read well, neither of you can. Changing quotes won't help you. :|

You already got massively raped earlier. The damage control gates closed way back in the early pages.

It's no longer worth it to argue with a beaten dog. :|

lol are you DOA fankids just defending it because its the Xbox fighter?

I figured most fighter enthusiasts would agree on Tekken.

No, I'm just saying these idiots think Tekken isn't a button masher... :shakes:

We're defending it the same reason they're hating it... Its an Xsex fighter :|

Lemmings B)

All the sheep are banned. B)Sheep Saint bhytre is here to watch over the place while little lemkids get chased around B) Why were the sheepies banned?

Cows prefer sluggish, boring "touch sensetive" action over fast paced, fluid action with mid level depth.... Such horrible taste in games B):shakes:

Seems every section of the gaming media agrees too. Which is the reason why Tekken has ALWAYS outscored DOA. You guys act as if Tekken is some impossibly technical fighter. Tekken can be played by novices and it then has a learning curb and huge amount of depth to seperate the novice from the experienced. With DOA you have your novice player who can beat the experienced with a P, P, P, P, P combo and the more complex attacks show no difference. It is completely unbalanced in its depth and its attack pacing.

That's why Tekken > DOA.

If you think Tekken is a button masher, you're an idiot and you deserve to be hit by a baseball bat. :|

True

No you cant after the 3rd P you would for sure get countered. :|DOA covers up it's shit attack balance with a counter system. It works on some levels, but it's no good compared to a real fighter. Esspecially when it becomes a counter fest.

You might sooner argue that God of War is as deep as Ninja Gaiden. Baba it plays more fluid guyz come on :|

Oh and DOA isn't? :|

I already stated they and every other fighter out there is a button masher. :|

Oh and DOA isn't? :|

I already stated they and every other fighter out there is a button masher. :|

There are definitely varying degrees.

You may think Tekken is mashy, but no way is it worse than DOA.

Cows prefer sluggish, boring "touch sensetive" action over fast paced, fluid action with mid level depth.... Such horrible taste in games :|:shakes:

That's why Tekken > DOA.

True

No you cant after the 3rd P you would for sure get countered. :|DOA covers up it's shit attack balance with a counter system. It works on some levels, but it's no good compared to a real fighter. Esspecially when it becomes a counter fest.

Nah, DOA 4's never really a counter fest. Its too hard to only counter since they balanced it more. It plays out like pretty much every fighter. Its all about predicting your opponent and hitting him with the right attacks at the right time. Usually 3 strike combos. Its much more about big, damaging hits.

That's why Tekken > DOA.

True

Nah, DOA 4's never really a counter fest. Its too hard to only counter since they balanced it more. It plays out like pretty much every fighter. Its all about predicting your opponent and hitting him with the right attacks at the right time. Usually 3 strike combos. Its much more about big, damaging hits.I'll see about DOA4 when they port it to PS3 B)

DOA2, 3 and U were a complete mess though