Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

:-* Gamegenie :puke:

saying MK > SF :shakes:

what a horrible example for sega fanboys

it terms of popularity, longevitiy, game reviews scores, sales, vg trend setting, TV/movie spinoffs over SF, what damage control can you neysayers try to make to combat it. :-*

How times have changed. Back when MK was 2D and going head to head, everyone loved MK more and the SF fans were like a nerdy little minority. Too bad the shitty new MKs killed any nostalgia for the 2D classics while SF actually improved (SF3).

Shitty flamebait from another random flopmerican.Actually, it's the DOA4 expert :puke:Oh ya, hahaha! He was the one that challenged me to a doa fight. :-*:D:D:D:D:D

I didn't challenge anyone to anything. If DOA is such an easy button masher, then you should see how far you actually get with it.

I haven't played DOA4 in almost a year, so I don't know where this expert bullshit comes from. Oh, that's right, a sheep that has never played a good fighting game in his life and someone who clings everyday to the hope of another hand drawn 2D fighter. :-*

You did challenge me.

I own loads of fighters including your beloved doa4, which is shit.

And I do wait for a new REAL fighting game like Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4. VF is a good fighter too, but I never liked it's characters and gameplay.

Tekken is garbage compared to DOA. So just because you got your ass whipped down to a D- does not make the game suck.

And where exactly did I challenge you?

:-* Gamegenie :puke:

saying MK > SF :shakes:

what a horrible example for sega fanboys

it terms of popularity, longevitiy, game reviews scores, sales, vg trend setting, TV/movie spinoffs over SF, what damage control can you neysayers try to make to combat it. :-*Spoken like a true american casual, meaning pretty idiotic.

MK is just a gimmick. Without that shitty blood effect, that game is nothing but a heaping steaming pile of pieces of shit. Not to mention its gimmicky replacement of "C" with "K". :cillzone:

you say what ever you want about it, but it doesn't change the fact that. MK did better than SF in terms of sales, popularity, review scoring and longevity.

MK > SF :-*

/thread

or must you continue to damage control. :puke:

Prove it, because as far as i know, SF is known and popular worldwide unlike MK and SF games still are popular at the arcade unlike MK.

Also, Gamespot fucking sucks when it come to fighting games. I mean, the most popular 2D fighting game of today, the most played and liked by fighting games enthusiasts worldwide got a 7.4... Oh please.

Maybe it needed more unlockables and shit. :-*

Those casuals can't rate fighters for shit.Indeed, it's fucking sad.

How times have changed. Back when MK was 2D and going head to head, everyone loved MK more and the SF fans were like a nerdy little minority. Too bad the shitty new MKs killed any nostalgia for the 2D classics while SF actually improved (SF3).

Shitty flamebait from another random flopmerican.Actually, it's the DOA4 expert :DOh ya, hahaha! He was the one that challenged me to a doa fight. :killzone::D:D:D:D:D

I didn't challenge anyone to anything. If DOA is such an easy button masher, then you should see how far you actually get with it.

I haven't played DOA4 in almost a year, so I don't know where this expert bullshit comes from. Oh, that's right, a sheep that has never played a good fighting game in his life and someone who clings everyday to the hope of another hand drawn 2D fighter. :D

You did challenge me.

I own loads of fighters including your beloved doa4, which is shit.

And I do wait for a new REAL fighting game like Tekken 6 or Street Fighter 4. VF is a good fighter too, but I never liked it's characters and gameplay.

Tekken is garbage compared to DOA. So just because you got your ass whipped down to a D- does not make the game suck.

And where exactly did I challenge you?

I haven't played that shit online yet.

I will not put much time into it since I have better fighters to play.

And look the challenge up yourself.

Look look!1, MK2 is better than SF2 :killzone: Teh scores also say.....MK >> VF

MK>>>Tekken

Lemmings, oh lemmings :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's a hell of an argument you put up there. You left out the Bu but part though.

Is there really any further need for an argument after all you lemmings have proven to be so educated about fighting games? :D

Look look!1, MK2 is better than SF2 :D Teh scores also say.....MK >> VF

MK>>>Tekken

Lemmings, oh lemmings :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's a hell of an argument you put up there. You left out the Bu but part though.

All you need to know is that you have shit taste when it comes to fighters. :killzone:

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, Last Blade, Soul Calibur, Super Smash Bros., Jump ultimate Stars, :killzone:, even Dead or Alive > MK. End of Discussion.