Forza Horizon 4 - Updates One and Two (including the Route Creator)

Both of these updates are completely free and are not an exclusive part of any specific edition.  Man, getting all this content and knowing that there's 2 expansions coming as well... :whoo:

43108285720_eacd941842_h.jpg

44200577154_bc8431d0a5_h.jpg

The Route Creator is coming in the October 25th update and it looks to be amazing.  This is what I wished we could have done in FH3.  I love the way they've implemented it as well... not just clicking from pre-decided points on the map.  The one caveat is that like Forza Horizon 4's blueprints, it has to start from one of the starting points already in the game... which isn't really too much of an issue since they're all over the map, and is completely understandable for staging the beginning of the race and ensuring enough room for all the drivatars.  Races can end at any point though, or can lap.. so it's not really even an issue.  You can literally drive anywhere and place checkpoints, and create how wide or narrow you want them..  Also... you get 40 miles to work with... meaning you can apparently drive around the entire map twice.. :omg: 

Some of the endurance routes people will make are going to be crazy. :bow: 

Just now, -GD- said:

But amazon is pretty good about getting release date games to me early in the morning.

Yea, I'm sure you'll get it early enough.  The game unlocks at 10pm for me on the 27th.  It's going to be really hard to not stay up all night playing the fuck out of it and then go to work tired lol..  Oh well, the weekend is right there :blessed: 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, I'm sure you'll get it early enough.  The game unlocks at 10pm for me on the 27th.  It's going to be really hard to not stay up all night playing the fuck out of it and then go to work tired lol..  Oh well, the weekend is right there :blessed: 

I’m off Friday, coincidentally. :blessed: 

• Like 1