dead or alive 5 ultimate... 360 on... xbox one

dude I wrote it had 100+ games and your response was "what are you talking about? It has 158 games.."

you are a fucking xbox biscut.  any one here who can tool anything want to help?

I'm really not seeing shit for selections. damn sure didn't see forza or anything good.  

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

dude I wrote it had 100+ games and your response was "what are you talking about? It has 158 games.."

you are a fucking xbox biscut.  any one here who can tool anything want to help?

I'm really not seeing shit for selections. damn sure didn't see forza or anything good.  

Go to the GamePass tab, hit "Show all".

This isn't rocket science, what the fuck is wrong with you... :mindblown:

29 minutes ago, kokujin said:

43003316_347450992494402_204598488207668

from what I gather, these are the list of (100+ free games).  About 2-4 multiplayer games.  Dirt 4 being the only one worth a shit. Some 600MB fighters.  I did not see forza. And a bunch of tetris and banjo kazooie.

:cosby2:  is this it?  the game pass sucks lfmao.  

I already posted that list in THIS post pages ago. you neanderthal nimrod.  

It even says 100+ in the side to show you I found the same list.  FFS.

I have 10 days. what games are worth downloading?  It's taking me all day to download Forza 4.  I'll skip Dirt 4 then assuming Forza will hack it.  I did get SF4 arcade edition.

wait, these games go away when my pass is over don't they?  This pass thing is shait imo.  If you like indie games and single player mayhem bargain bins and Banjo Tooie, then yes, grab it.  If you're looking for real titles,

just buy the gears halo and forza series used at gamestop and move on.  

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

GamePass is a joke. 90% of the games are old shitty 360 games. :mj:

they really are shitty games too. I was at gamestop and can get the whole gears series for $13 and own it.  I can get all the Halos for $5-$7 a pop. 

Resident Evil 0 and revelations seems to be the only thing left I've seen on the list. 

Edited by kokujin