FT - Sony commits to next-gen PS5... Tablet rumour

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your device locked out of exclusive games.

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your games locked to one device . 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

There is no negatives to this . Only people that value a box more than gaming .

As soon as I can stream Nintendo or PS games for a price ...sign me up .

"There is no negative to this". 

There is one negative, it will negatively impact Xbox1 hardware sales for sure. 

Besides that it is a smart move for MS.  They weren't going to win any console generations... so why not try to appeal to more people and drop the Xbox hardware and become a 3rd party publisher in 4 to 5 years?

Good on them for admitting defeat. 

10 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

No it's because I wanted to play Zelda and Bayonetta 2.

I can play any multiplat on my PS4, any other brick box needs exclusives.

How dumb are you to miss the point ? You spent 400 rupies or whatever you use to buy a console you will hardly ever play .

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"There is no negative to this". 

There is one negative, it will negatively impact Xbox1 hardware sales for sure. 

Besides that it is a smart move for MS.  They weren't going to win any console generations... so why not try to appeal to more people and drop the Xbox hardware and become a 3rd party publisher in 4 to 5 years?

Good on them for admitting defeat. 

Won't matter if they lose hardware sales which nobody makes money on if the software and subscription sales get massively bigger .

Admitting defeat ? More like moving to the future (where everyone will eventually be at some point ) first .

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Won't matter if they lose hardware sales which nobody makes money on if the software and subscription sales get massively bigger .

Admitting defeat ? More like moving to the future (where everyone will eventually be at some point ) first .

Software pushes hardware.  The hardware wasn't moving because they didn't have the software people wanted. 

MS has to beef up their output of games people actually want for the streaming service to be successful. 

No one is paying for a streaming service to play sea of Thieves, state of Decay and Lucky's tail. 

Yes.. them bowing out if hardware is admitting defeat in the console hardware space.  Their goal was to dominate the console hardware space and they failed. 

Let's see if they can provide the content needed to be a software publisher of a paid streaming service. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Software pushes hardware.  The hardware wasn't moving because they didn't have the software people wanted. 

MS has to beef up their output of games people actually want for the streaming service to be successful. 

No one is paying for a streaming service to play sea of Thieves, state of Decay and Lucky's tail. 

Yes.. them bowing out if hardware is admitting defeat in the console hardware space.  Their goal was to dominate the console hardware space and they failed. 

Let's see if they can provide the content needed to be a software publisher of a paid streaming service. 

Not true . Explain GC and Wiiu . Both had fantastic software .  Both we're massive failures . One didn't even break 15 million yet you sat around and defended it .

Ms fucked up with the launch . And still sold 40 million and are the only console with growth this year . Xbox is still selling .

They aren't bowing out of hardware . You guys are honestly stupid . Literally dumb . They are making a next gen console . Idiots .

And yes people were paying to play sot and sod . Those games both had millions and millions of players .

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Not true . Explain GC and Wiiu . Both had fantastic software .  Both we're massive failures . One didn't even break 15 million yet you sat around and defended it .

Ms fucked up with the launch . And still sold 40 million and are the only console with growth this year . Xbox is still selling .

They aren't bowing out of hardware . You guys are honestly stupid . Literally dumb . They are making a next gen console . Idiots .

And yes people were paying to play sot and sod . Those games both had millions and millions of players .

I said they're bowing out in 4 to 5 years.

GC - mini disk caused it to miss out on SOFTWARE people wanted. 

Wiiu - Didn't have enough Software people wanted in a timely manner.  Games came too late into its life to save it. 

Gc and Wiiu had the same big names that Ditch has 

Ditch still misses 90 percent of 3rd party games .

3 to 4 years eh? Well if the next Xbox comes in 2020 it'll be around for at least 5 or 6 years .

Wrong again . Like always .

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

That's exactly the point , idiot :D

Your argument was that there are Switch exclusives I would play? Okay. I don't see how that's an argument towards anything.

And when it will have more I will probably buy one at some point. Look at that, exclusives selling a platform. :wow: 

You truly are a dumbo.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Your argument was that there are Switch exclusives I would play? Okay. I don't see how that's an argument towards anything.

And when it will have more I will probably buy one at some point. Look at that, exclusives selling a platform. :wow: 

You truly are a dumbo.

The point is if nintendo did what Ms is doing you wouldn't have to waste 400 dollars to buy a dust collector. You could just buy the game and play on PC .

You a true idiot .

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Man what the fuck has happened to SW, we've gotten to the point where we question if exclusives matter or not. What the fuck. The whole basis of SW, at it's tenant is AAAes vs AAAes per platform, and it's not even a fanboy metric. It's a consumer metric.

If that's all SW is why are you posting right now ?

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Nintendo isn't every going to be a third party publisher, so this who point is nonsense.

It doesn't have to be a cureent reality for it to be true . 

The point is if nintendo did what Ms is doing you wouldn't have to waste 400 dollars to buy a dust collector. You could just buy the game and play on PC .

You a true idiot .

No one is arguing against that notion. Yes, going third party makes your platform pretty worthless. It's why Xbox sucks this gen.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No one is arguing against that notion. Yes, going third party makes your platform pretty worthless. It's why Xbox sucks this gen.

Why does it suck because of that ?

Why does it suck because of that ?

Because there's very little reasons left to buy said console with no exclusives.

I buy consoles primarily for their games, not hardware specific features. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Because there's very little reasons left to buy said console with no exclusives.

I buy consoles primarily for their games, not hardware specific features. 

You think people are going out buying new gaming PCs to play Xbox games ? Lol 

Exclusive games aren't the only games to play .