FT - Sony commits to next-gen PS5... Tablet rumour

8 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

They'll play them on literally anything that isnt an XBox, Switch is guaranteed, and possibly the PS5. That's what.

You can't win. Its like bragging that EA or Activision upped their games output. No one gives a shit, it's just there on the sidelines. It's nice if they release more original games, but it's just that, third party stuff.

You're a moron, none of this will be on other consoles, it's less than a 0% chance. This isn't even due to Microsoft, I'm sure they'll push for it but it's not happening.

This would be Sony and Nintendo absolutely not allowing it. This not only undercuts Sony's streaming service and Nintendo's entry into streaming which they're already doing in Japan, it undercuts their royalties from game sales and puts them at financial risk if people embrace xCloud over actually buying games from their platforms.

None of you idiots weigh the gravity of these things, this isn't just a Microsoft venture, 3rd party will be involved as well.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your device locked out of exclusive games.

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your games locked to one device . 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a moron, none of this will be on other consoles, it's less than a 0% chance. This isn't even due to Microsoft, I'm sure they'll push for it but it's not happening.

This would be Sony and Nintendo absolutely not allowing it. This not only undercuts Sony's streaming service and Nintendo's entry into streaming which they're already doing in Japan, it undercuts their royalties from game sales and puts them at financial risk if people embrace xCloud over actually buying games from their platforms.

None of you idiots weigh the gravity of these things, this isn't just a Microsoft venture, 3rd party will be involved as well.

MS is investing into their future streaming first and foremost, not XBox. Nadella isn't giving a huge checkbook for the XBox, it's their 2 billion gamer goal they're investing into.

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

MS is investing into their future streaming first and foremost, not XBox. Nadella isn't giving a huge checkbook for the XBox, it's their 2 billion gamer goal they're investing into.

Yet they're going to continue to make consoles; business as usual. We're at least 15 years away from a lack of dedicated necessity, at minimum.

Yet they're going to continue to make consoles; business as usual. We're at least 15 years away from a lack of dedicated necessity, at minimum.

And so what about it? We know that from insiders their target goal, they even have an internal date, 2025, is where they want to have the amount of users using the Xcloud to outweigh the native render users on XBox/PC (Possibly even PS5). It's XBox's last gen till they can make a reliable transition to streaming, growing their streaming is their key goal. If they could get all the XBox users to flatout just change to Xcloud and not release hardware, they would.

They expect exponential growth for streaming while XBox will probably lag along at the more or less current pace, give take, strategically it changes nothing.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo

And so what about it? We know that from insiders their target goal, they even have an internal date, 2025, is where they want to have the amount of users using the Xcloud to outweigh the native render users on XBox/PC (Possibly even PS5). It's XBox's last gen till they can make a reliable transition to streaming, growing their streaming is their key goal. If they could get all the XBox users to flatout just change to Xcloud and not release hardware, they would.

They expect exponential growth for streaming while XBox will probably lag along at the more or less current pace, give take, strategically it changes nothing.

Like climate change no one doubts the direction things are heading, but like climate change the ramifications, results and timeline are unclear.

I don't agree with your premise, I find it highly premature. Time will tell but I think you're overplaying your hand.

Like climate change no one doubts the direction things are heading, but like climate change the ramifications, results and timeline are unclear.

I don't agree with your premise, I find it highly premature. Time will tell but I think you're overplaying your hand.

Possibly. But they expect their streaming MAUs to overtake their native MAUs in a short 5 years, and that's not just XBox, that's PC included. It's their plan and strategy, what happens is a different story, but native hardware is no longer the main focus or driver in their plans.

All planning complaints to MS, not me. I don't come up with these targets or company goals

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 in 2014/2015/2016....." Im hyping exclusive bangers...bang bang" 

Jonb1... 48 hrs ago "Xbox1 has the best exclusives" 

Jonb1 less than 24hrs after the announcement " I know you're Jealous that your games will be locked to one console" 

:sabu:

Xbox does have best in genre exclusives that fact .

You wouldn't want be able 5o play your Ditch games on PC as well ? For free?

57 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

They'll play them on literally anything that isnt an XBox, Switch is guaranteed, and possibly the PS5. That's what.

You can't win. Its like bragging that EA or Activision upped their games output. No one gives a shit, it's just there on the sidelines. It's nice if they release more original games, but it's just that, third party stuff.

But you'll still be giving Ms money . You guys are so dumb . Nobody loses from this . Box fuckers :D

Honestly giving flops is one thing, but Phil has taken it to another level. With games on PC, their future being streaming multiplat.

We're at a point of schizophrenic cognitive dissonance here for the lemmings, they have to spin multiple points that are in complete paradox to each other.

Lol you are losing your mind 

4 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I'm giving Sega money as well now that they are a third party publishers. What a burn. :kaz: 

Since the news broke him and DynamiteCop have been trying all different kinds of damage control... they're trying to find and angle where this isn't lemming ownage. 

They have been working overtime the last 24hrs or so.... lol

6 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I'm giving Sega money as well now that they are a third party publishers. What a burn. :kaz: 

And who is that helping ? Everyone . You get to play games and they get to make money .

Just now, Goukosan said:

Since the news broke him and DynamiteCop have been trying all different kinds of damage control... they're trying to find and angle where this isn't lemming ownage. 

They have been working overtime the last 24hrs or so.... lol

There is no negatives to this . Only people that value a box more than gaming .

As soon as I can stream Nintendo or PS games for a price ...sign me up .

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

See this is the cognitive dissonance MS has created for lemmings. They have to argue they have the best exclusives, while at the same time argue that exclusives don't matter. This is a forever confused faction. Thanks Phil.

Well , fh4 is the best racing game ever made . That's fact .

Does it make it worse because it's not locked to one box ? No . There are no negatives to that . You're an idiot . You care more about a box and a company than games . 

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

See this is the cognitive dissonance MS has created for lemmings. They have to argue they have the best exclusives, while at the same time argue that exclusives don't matter. This is a forever confused faction. Thanks Phil.

:bate:

Just now, Jon2B said:

Well , fh4 is the best racing game ever made . That's fact .

Does it make it worse because it's not locked to one box ? No . There are no negatives to that . You're an idiot . You care more about a box and a company than games . 

That's factually not true. I buy boxes based on exclusives.

I don't own a single multiplat on Switch and never plan to, but I own one.

That's factually not true. I buy boxes based on exclusives.

I don't own a single multiplat on Switch and never plan to, but I own one.

That's because the multiplats are terrible on Ditch .