NPD: Pokémon Let's go pre launch analysis and sales projections

Full article - https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/blog/2018/gotta-catch-them-all-pokemon-expands-its-console-market-by-engaging-mobile/

Some Stats

Some more stats: 

"In addition, more than 13 percent of Pokémon Go players who do not currently play games on Switch intend to purchase and play Pokémon: Let’s Go. This is a large group of individuals that intend to buy Nintendo Switch primarily due to the presence of Pokémon: Let’s Go"

Stats in Layman's Terms:

In layman's terms, 8 million people in the US alone plan to purchase a Switch just for Pokémon Let's go. 

15.8 Million plan to purchase the game itself in the US alone. 

:lupe:

Edited by Goukosan

I have a couple of gift card expiring either today or within a week, so I was planning on going to Best Buy to buy the Pokemon bundle with the Pokeball for my two nephews that I bought a switch for them last year.

But I had also bought them Pokemon Sun for the 3DS a couple of years ago, and they never got into it. Maybe its because traditional Pokemon might be a little too much for them, and would fare better with the simpler Pokemon Go.

I will say that it does not appear as if the bundle with the Pokeball still hasn't sold out yet.