2064: Read Only Memories is one of the best Western Style Adventure game I have played

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Aza, srs question:

Since you seem to like stories so much, why don't you just read some really good books? Your vocabulary/IQ would improve, and you'd even get a better story quality in the product. 

Because I cycle games from different genres to keep stuff fresh.

Please point me to a point and click adventure in retro style with fantastic voice acting, modern take, story etc in a book.

I have to agree with aza. Games combine so many aspects that a book alone won't do it justice. I never read any of the witcher books and I LOVE the witcher games.

also that game looks cool, I always look for solid point and click adventures. Pretty cheap on steam too. :glad: 

I think there's a decline in really good sci-fi adventures like beneath a steel sky etc. makes me sad

Edited by kaz
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

I have to agree with aza. Games combine so many aspects that a book alone won't do it justice. I never read any of the witcher books and I LOVE the witcher games.

also that game looks cool, I always look for solid point and click adventures. Pretty cheap on steam too. :glad: 

I love how they try to make music not to mimic 16 bit, but PCs before the SoundBlaster cards came out in the early 90s.  Think pre Doom, Wolfenstein.

Edited by Team 2019